Well Lets All Run Bent This Week - Yeehaa

Thats right whose for doing it and getting away with it?? Oh I love the wind ups:-

Click Here - Vosa On Strike■■?

scottishcruiser:
Thats right whose for doing it and getting away with it?? Oh I love the wind ups:-

Click Here - Vosa On Strike■■?

…which overlooks the fact they can recall up to the last 12 months tachos…

FROM HERE
:
“This is not an opportunity for non-compliant operators to feel that they can compromise road safety,” he adds.

So, no being naughty !! :laughing:

theres plenty out there who do it anyway without vosa being on strike so it wouldnt make a diffrence lol

" This article has been removed" :astonished:

Lycanthrope:
" This article has been removed" :astonished:

ROG:

FROM HERE
:

Try my link :smiley:

aha :stuck_out_tongue: Thankyou Rog, I should have read that better.

Well lets all celebrate I guess ? :stuck_out_tongue: No Vosa for a whole 2 days :smiley:

brilliant. i needed 66 hours off this weekend, but i could only get to 55 for things to fall into place and get my load down the road on time.

now i can drive down, whilst having my time off. marvelous news.

I’m sure after their strike they’ll be wanting to make up any lost revenue :frowning:

maybe no running bent but i bet there’s a few trucks running with their back bumpers making sparks lol

If a VOSA person told me that he was dissatisfied with the terms of his job, my advice to him would be to ■■■■ off and get a different job.

Harry Monk:
If a VOSA person told me that he was dissatisfied with the terms of his job, my advice to him would be to [zb] off and get a different job.

:laughing: or tell him he wants to try and drive a lorry for a living