Well Boss.......................

When u said u wanted to cut the fleet down a bit i took it a bit too literally!!!

Why are newspapers obsessed with people’s ages?

eg.

Residents anger over foothpath

Villagers in Upper ■■■■■■■ are up in arms about the crumbling footpaths in the village, Tom Smith (45) who works in the shop

etc, etc. every story seems to be the same in the local papers

does it matter how old the driver was?

looks like he was shifting a bit

did he not know the height of his truck then?

No it dosen’t matter how old he was!

It does matter that he appears to have wedged one of our XL Globetrotters under a small bridge at a fair rate of knots!!!

There goes my pay rise, they only need one excuse!!!

But having said that i hope he’s OK, and glad no one else got hurt!!!

euromat:

Alrite Mat!

He was convinced he’s been under that bridge a million times before with our trailers (all 4.2m)

HOWEVER… this was a rental trailer, or should i say Hire/Higher trailer at 4.4m

BANG… OUCH!

However should he have ever chanced a 4.2m under a 4.1m bridge in the 1st place■■?

i take it he is down the road now :question: was you no the m6 on tue afternoon at sandbach going north

Northern boy:
i take it he is down the road now :question: was you no the m6 on tue afternoon at sandbach going north

He’s in hospital i believe!!!

As for me, i honestly have no idea! I have been up and down like a Yo Yo this week, without consulting the diary in the truck (75 miles away now) i havn’t a clue!!

Why do u ask■■? if u passed me and i was dancing it was probably me!!! :smiley:

Northern boy:
looks like he was shifting a bit

and I bet he was shifting himself after he hit it :open_mouth: :unamused:

I’ve been under that bridge loads of times. Our waggons are only 12ft 6in though. Although I crawled under it in a 13ft 6in rental truck one day and there was a little bit to spare

Gaz:

euromat:

Alrite Mat!

He was convinced he’s been under that bridge a million times before with our trailers (all 4.2m)

BANG… OUCH!

However should he have ever chanced a 4.2m under a 4.1m bridge in the 1st place■■?

Maybe he’d hoped that as he’d

been under it a million times

he’d worn a couple of inches out of the tarmac and convinced himself he could Now get under it… :wink: Ooops. :sunglasses:

Well boss I have a bit on the side

instructorone:

Gaz:

euromat:

Alrite Mat!

BANG… OUCH!

he’d worn a couple of inches out of the tarmac and convinced himself he could Now get under it… :wink: Ooops. :sunglasses:

Well boss you should have bought me a Transporter Engineering Height Stick on special offer £65+ Vat. Tel 01787 273000

transporter man:
Well boss I have a bit on the side

instructorone:

Gaz:

euromat:

Alrite Mat!

BANG… OUCH!