Welcome to the UK

May i be the first to welcome our new Eastern European workers who will be coming to join us in January by the thousand.

A warm welcome to our Bulgarian and Romanian friends it is nice to see you will be coming from countries which have very little crime and have excellent road death statistics.

I only hope that some of the Poles,Lithuaninas and Latvians might move out of their small dingy 8 to a room flats and let some of you have jobs that they consider themselves too good for now.

Truck driving is very easy in our country and a quite highly paid job, compared to some others, so i hope to see you soon on the roads of our country where you can teach us the safety we expect from you and obviously with your better working ethic than anyone in the lazy UK you can teach us how to work hard too.

Not one of your better efforts Alex.

:open_mouth: You’re assuming they can read English THAT well then Alex ? :confused: Unlikely.

Why would they worry about being able to read English. Alta Vista translator.

This is in Russian.

May I быть первым для того чтобы приветствовать наших новых восточных европейских работников будут приходить соединить нас в январе тысячей. Теплыйая встреча к нашим болгарским и румынским друзьям славно увидеть вы будет приходить от стран имеют очень маленькое злодеяние и иметь превосходные статистика смертности дороги. Я только надеюсь что некоторое из poles, Lithuaninas и Latvians могло двинуть из их малые dingy 8 к квартирам комнаты и препятствуйте мне имейте работы что они учитывают слишком хорошим для теперь. Управлять тележки очень легок в нашей стране и довольно высоки paid работе, сравненной к некоторым другим, поэтому я надеюсь увидеть вас скоро на дорогах нашей страны где вы можете научить нам безопасности, котор мы предпологаем от вас и очевидно с вашими более лучшими работая ethic чем любое в ленивой Великобритании вы может научить нам как работать крепко слишком.

Then back to English.

May I To be the first in order to greet our new eastern European workers will come to connect us during January by thousand. Teplyyaya encounter to our Bulgarian and Rumanian friends renownedly to see you will come from the countries they have very small crime and have excellent the statistics of mortality they are expensive. I only hope that certain of poles, Lithuaninas and Latvians could move from them small dingy 8 to the apartments of room and prevent me have works that they they consider by too good for now. To govern cart it is very light in our country and is sufficiently high paid to the work, compared to the certain others; therefore I hope to see you soon on the roads of our country where you can learn to us safety, we is which predpologayem from you and obviously with your more good working ethic than any in lazy Great Britain you can learn to us as to work strongly too.

Then Spanish.

Puede I ser el primer para saludar a nuestros nuevos trabajadores europeos del este vendrá conectarnos durante enero por mil. El encuentro de Teplyyaya a nuestros amigos búlgaros y rumanos renownedly para considerarle vendrá de los países que tienen crimen muy pequeño y tendrá excelente la estadística de la mortalidad ella es costosa. Espero solamente que seguro de postes, de Lithuaninas y de Latvians podría mover desde ellos 8 sórdidos pequeños a los apartamentos del sitio y prevenirme tenga trabajos que ellos que consideran por demasiado bueno para ahora. Gobernar el carro es muy ligero en nuestro país y suficientemente arriba se paga al trabajo, comparado a los ciertos otros; por lo tanto esperanza de I de verle pronto en los caminos de nuestro país en donde usted puede aprender a nosotros seguridad, somos qué predpologayem de usted y con su mejor trabajando éticas que cualesquiera en Gran Bretaña perezosa usted puede aprender obviamente a nosotros en cuanto a trabajo fuertemente también

And back to English again.

I can be the first one to greet our new European workers of the east will come to connect to us during January by thousands. The encounter of Teplyyaya to our Bulgarian and Rumanian friends renownedly to consider him will come from the countries that have very small crime and will have excellent the statistic of mortality she is expensive. I only hope that surely of posts, Lithuaninas and Latvians it could move from squalid them 8 small ones to the apartments of the site and to come up to me has works that they who consider by too good for now. To govern the car is very light in our country and sufficiently above it is paid to the work, compared to the certain others; therefore hope of I to see him in the ways of our country in where soon you can learn to us security, we are what predpologayem of better you and with his working ethical than nobodies in sluggish Great Britain you can learn obvious to us as far as work strongly also.

See!! It’s as clear as can be now!!! :laughing:

Try Simp Chinese.

我先欢迎新东欧工人会来参加我们一月份的1000. 我们热烈欢迎保加利亚和罗马尼亚是很好的朋友,看到大家从国家治安非常良好,公路死亡统计. 我希望部分电极、拉脱维亚Lithuaninas可以摆脱了8进小房间,让你的一些工作,他们也认为自己好. 卡车司机很容易在我国相当高收入的工作,而有的,所以希望大家一路面我国就可以使我们的安全,我们希望你显然你更好的工作伦理比任何人的懒惰英国可以教导我们如何努力也

And back.

I would like to welcome the new Eastern European workers to join us in January 1000. We warmly welcome Bulgaria and Romania are good friends of mine, very good to see you order from the state highway deaths. I hope some electrodes, Latvia Lithuaninas can rid themselves into eight small rooms, so some of your work. They also consider themselves well. truck drivers quite easily in the high-income, while others, I hope that everyone in our country can make our roads safer, and obviously you want your work ethic better than anyone else could teach us how hard the British are lazy

God!! I really need to get out more!!!

bobthedog:
I hope some electrodes,

I like your thinking.

That was a direct translation. :laughing:

and when they do come here in january and earn loads of money maybe some could be sent to some of there orphanages.but i think not after seeing one of the many orphanages on tv not so long ago and i thought there govt had promised to right all the wrongs they had done before being allowed to join.same story no matter who you vote for the govt get in

HAIRYGORILLA:
and when they do come here in january and earn loads of money maybe some could be sent to some of there orphanages.but i think not after seeing one of the many orphanages on tv not so long ago and i thought there govt had promised to right all the wrongs they had done before being allowed to join.same story no matter who you vote for the govt get in

They could send some money home or they could leave it to people like this guy.

archive.thisisthenortheast.co.uk … 05748.html

newbusiness.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh … pl?id=3541

sircharity.org/business%20support.htm

Romania needs to sort out its own problems before the people start leaving the country for Britain and other parts of Europe.

Was thinking at the weekend about what the British have given to the human race i.e. Inventions,Medicine,Literature etc.
I honestly could not think of a single thing the Poles,Romanians,Bulgarians or any of the other countries from Eastern Europe have contributed .
I came to the conclusion,what actual purpose do they serve?

They could send some money home or they could leave it to people like this guy.

The people from these particular countries actually do not seem to have any concept of charity.

I have discussed the subject of donating to charity with a couple of them and was met with total amazement that anyone should give money without expecting anything in return.

I mentioned that I supported a particular charity and would give more if I won the lottery.

“What do you get for your money?” was the question.
“Nothing.” I replied
“Then why give anything.”
“To help this (my favourite) charity!” I then went on to explain what the money was used and why I donated.
This was met with a look of total confusion and even though I had explained he still could not grasp the concept of giving without getting anything back. I realised that all this was completely alien to his brain and that he considered anybody who did this totally mad.
I

DID not Mr Blair say that he was going
to do some thing about this (IM) possible
influx of migrant workers,■■?

There was something on the news earlier this evening about the possible influx of Romanian,'s Bulgarian’s , the government says it intends to control it. Remains to be seen :confused:

And good news Romanians/Bulgarians you can get over here for a tenner with a cheap airline ticket according to the Daily Express.

The Gorbals Gangster(John Reid) has said they will impose quotas on Bulgarians and Romanians coming to the UK.
A points system that lets in only those with the skills that Britain needs.
The best quota is zero on a permanent basis.
Reid’s tough guy image is in smithereens after his mauling by the Mad Mullah,last week.

no comment needed here. :imp: :smiling_imp:

Mysle ze dla brytyjskiego rzadu jest juz za pozno. gsm31t co Wielka Brytani dala swiatu to mozna napisac to samo o Polsce i innych krajach bloku wschodniego,nie masz zadnych argumentow!Powinienes byc zadowolony ze urodziles sie w tym panstwie i ze dana byla ci taka sposobnosc,a teraz to sa bardzo glodni ludzie ktorzy dostali swoja sposobnosc.Tak wiec co ty zamiezasz z tym zrobic,tylko zalic sie na forum kierowcow ciezarowek! Nastepnym razem jak bedziesz chcial omowic jakis temat to najpierw przeczytaj pare ksiazek na ten temat a pozniej mozemy dyskutowac!

gsm31:
A points system that lets in only those with the skills that Britain needs.

Like chikcen skinners, lorry drivers and shop assistants all the jobs they can pay ■■■■ all for and still get it done.

What’s the difference between a Bulgar or a Pole moving here in an act of economic migration and a Scot or Cornishman relocating to Lutterworth or Waltham Abbey because he can’t find work where he is?

If they pay their taxes and are paid the standard going rate for the work where’s the damage?

Seriously.

gsm31:
Was thinking at the weekend about what the British have given to the human race i.e. Inventions,Medicine,Literature etc.
I honestly could not think of a single thing the Poles,Romanians,Bulgarians or any of the other countries from Eastern Europe have contributed .
I came to the conclusion,what actual purpose do they serve?

I really think you need to search wikipedia for the answers as the facts are far more likely to be found there than in your brain.