Watch out you boys & girls on the containers

Saw this the other day, it’s not uncommon & as you know what happens in the USA today happens in the UK tomorrow :laughing:

He’s got 30 tonne of hanging meat in there :wink::wink:
Christ, i wouldn’t wanna be sitting in that when it got on the snake!

Its only 4 tonne of steel and that truck he is towing with is probably about 7 tonne.

jammymutt:
Its only 4 tonne of steel and that truck he is towing with is probably about 7 tonne.

I don’t know the limit for those pick ups but a single rear wheel Toyota is advertised as having a 10000lbs towing capacity, the big ‘dualies’ as they call the twin wheeled versions obviously carry more, there’s 4ton for the box & figure 2.5ton for the trailer which is just under 14500lbs in total, they run a 360hp ■■■■■■■ so they got plenty of poke even at that weight!

I took one out without the trailer for an unaccompanied test drive (the fools!) it was very quick indeed, about the same as a well driven Golf GTI off the line & it left 4 ■■■■■■■■■ lines in the road in the 1st three gears :open_mouth: :sunglasses:

:bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: i got a 57’plate isuzu rodeo denver doing nowt on me drive at mo… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: any takers :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’d like to see it with 26 ton of scrap in the back :smiley: :smiley:

knight:
I’d like to see it with 26 ton of scrap in the back :smiley: :smiley:

the scrap metal is on the floor, underneath the hanging beef. :wink:

The scrap metal is the thing towing it.

THese will do for me. :smiley: