ITS NEW

:smiley: at last ,ive gone from this

to this

and you wouldnt BELIEVE the differenceit makes to a working day
even though the bunk is smallerand not as comfy theres loads of space and storage its SO much quieter and pulls like a tank(460 13 ltr :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )
so fridays on the woodhead will never be the same again :smiley:

Nice one.

right stupid question time…How do you load the bin onto the trailer (i know with the hook but i want details man)

Nice truck shame about the gaydar dishes all over the front but if thats the way you swing fair enough :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Drop the trailer and wind the support legs down. Lift up the bin onto the tractor unit.

Reverse to the the rear of the trailer unit and line up. Push the bin as far back as it’ll go on the tractor unit which puts it over the rear of the trailer and then use the β€œlift” button which moves the bin back onto the trailer. Job done.

What you end up with is a bin facing the right way on the tractor unit and facing the wrong way on the trailer. Removal is the reverse.

I knew that time I spent at that Sugarich hole in Hull would come in handy one day. :unamused:

thanks conor :wink: its nice to know these things especially as i work in the recycling business now too

nice truck, I drive a 06 reg CF but do you really need to spoil the smooth lines with all those floodlights?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Good for you Mezz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So is the hearing coming back yet β– β– ? :laughing:

Conor:
Drop the trailer and wind the support legs down. Lift up the bin onto the tractor unit.

Reverse to the the rear of the trailer unit and line up. Push the bin as far back as it’ll go on the tractor unit which puts it over the rear of the trailer and then use the β€œlift” button which moves the bin back onto the trailer. Job done.

What you end up with is a bin facing the right way on the tractor unit and facing the wrong way on the trailer. Removal is the reverse.

I knew that time I spent at that Sugarich hole in Hull would come in handy one day. :unamused:

the ones we use have a telescopic drawbar so you can load them from the front , it can make life a lot easier :smiley:

montana man:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Good for you Mezz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So is the hearing coming back yet β– β– ? :laughing:

pardon :question: :smiley: :smiley: