Watch out thief about Re-tesco weybridge

Hi Folks

Just for info and interested in if anyone has had any problems at the above site.

Sunday night set of through the fine english spring weather (snow sleet rain and wind) offered to work this shift for double time with a view to a nice quiet run down the M1 m25 etc …5and half hours later I arrive at the gate to be told park on the right and got to traffic office.

Seeing as I was on a break I poured a coffee took my UK Low bridge atlas out of mi bag and had a quick look for a better way back hoping to avoid the carnage on the MI.

Anyway I am parked alongside 6 other vehicles when I go to the traffic office and am told to park on bay 34 now having been skanked in the past I am a stickler for locking mi door and when parked on bay I gave traffic office my keys.

One hour later I am given my keys back and on mi way. 0430 back at depot pack mi kit kit into mi bag and guess what my map has GONE…

Anyone had a similar problem here,funny thing is my sat nav was still there but I guess whoever had the map may have figured I may notice SATNAV missing.

:imp: