Waste of Money!

More British Taxpayer’s money down the drain!
dailyexpress.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=873
Wonder when the Daily Mail and the Daily Express are going to stop sitting on the fence?(Advise their readers to vote BNP/UKIP)

How come we have

NO MONEY FOR THE NHS

NO MONEY FOR OAPS TO KEEP WARM IN WINTER

BUT £110,000 000 TO SPEND ON IMMIGRANTS WHO
ARE ONLY HERE TO MILK THE COUNTRY.

Report in today’s Daily Express,the bill is £500 million!

A requirement of my residence permit in Danmark was that I should intergrate in Danish life. After my first residence permit ran out after 5 years I had to apply again and that interview has to done in Danish. I had to prove I had been in work for that time and your want of a better word been a benifit to Danmark, not a burden.

Now my Polish residence permit wot I have just got, is based on something much the same, unless I marry the missus.

Now it would seem a fine idea to carry that out here or at least some sort of plan for knowing who is here and what they are doing.

As to sending such an amount of money, no, its not right, anyone with any sence can see that, not with a country so run down, thousands of better things to spend it on, also the Trindent thing, who are going to fire those at, most of the people Britain is scared of are here already.

The Blair fella seems to play on trying to appear to be important in the world scene, rather then attending to the needs of the people he is paid to be looking after. Maybe he will run the country down so much, that you will all have to go aboard to work. Poland is a loverly place…

Andy