God damn you gordon brown!

ARE SOME OFF THE POSTS ON HERE WRITTEN BY THE SCRIPT WRITERS 4 “RISING DAMP " ALF GARNET” ? FOREIGNERS DOLE SCROUNGERS, KIDS, " IVE WORKED ALL MY LIFE " TOO PROUD " 4 F**** SAKE , GET OFF YOUR MUSTANG WILL YOU ■■? WELL I SAW A PROG ON THE TV CIRCA 1980 , SAID BY 1990 WE WOULD ALL BE LIVING THE LIFE OF THE LANDED GENTRY COS OF COMP. TECHNOLOGY, NEVER BELEIVED IT THEN . STILL DON"T. IMAGINE A SHOW ON TV SHOWING HOW CRAP BEING UNEMPLOYED IS ,WOW, WHAT A RATINGS WINNER THAT WOULD BE EH, OH NO , WE GOT ONE , THINK ITS CALLED J. KYLE , AND HOW WE LIKE 2 POINT AND LAFF !!

Now, i dont think david camerooooooooons gonna do much better as he seems to be hiking up every tax there is going, But i didnt realise how bad gordon brown and his band of [zb]ers have really [zb] over this country and the people in it, until i opened my wage slip this morning!!

I work as a FLT driver (at the moment) so my wages arent all that great, but the company that ive just finished working for (ceva logistics) very kindly paid me a loyalty bonus for all of the hard work (yeah right :slight_smile: ) that i have done for them…ontop of my wages! Now, they didnt tell me that it was a “taxable” bonus but as it happens…IT IS! Basically, my point is, along with my bonus and wages, i was looking at around £850 before tax, opened up my online banking and after the tax that the taxman had off me, it works out that my last week was worked for free! Thats nearly £300 tax that theyve just had!!! ive phoned the bank and my agency and they both assure me that this is right!

Im so disgusted with the way things are now and if i had a sniper rifle, i think you can guess what id do with it! (brown and cameroooon, watch out!) :smiling_imp:

My question to all of you is…Can you see it getting better or worse in the next say…5 years?
And those of you who voted for brown and camerooooooon, Do you now wish you hadn`t?

Any other comments? feel free to add :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the worst is yet to come I think, fair enough the country has a big debt, but they way its going to work is that ordinary hard working people will no longer be able to cope with their own debts as we will all be contributing to pay off the government’s borrowings whilst those who got us into this state sit back in their half million pound houses with no money worries whatsoever looking forward to their big fat pensions that weve paid into for them!
By the way when you spend whats left of your hard earned, its good to know that most of it will be going straight to the government in some tax or other along with the £300 they already took off you!

wood73:
the worst is yet to come I think, fair enough the country has a big debt, but they way its going to work is that ordinary hard working people will no longer be able to cope with their own debts as we will all be contributing to pay off the government’s borrowings whilst those who got us into this state sit back in their half million pound houses with no money worries whatsoever looking forward to their big fat pensions that weve paid into for them!
By the way when you spend whats left of your hard earned, its good to know that most of it will be going straight to the government in some tax or other along with the £300 they already took off you!

Very true! Its mad to think, i have to pay the government still, just so i can feed my kids and keep my wife in a custom shes used to!
I could always do what half the population seem to be doing at the moment…go on the rock and roll!..No bloody chance, i`d end up pulling my eyes out and tugging my testicles really hard through boredom

roll on the 4th of august when i have to shell out another load of dosh for my DCPC…oh wait, the government get that too!!! AAAAWWWWW CRAP! :blush: :blush: :cry:

I remember the basic rate of income tax in 1977 being 35%. That used to make your eyes water when you opened your paypacket!

Stonehouse, I can well understand your anger and frustration at the way things are right now; And it is how they will be for a long time yet. With regard Gordon Brown, you can add to that list Blair/Mandelson/
Darling and the rest of the NuLabor chancers and self serving Bar Stewards who have got this country into the state that we are now in. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Cameron and his crew, have now got the job of trying to sort it out. Some ■■■■■■■ job that is going to be. The bottom line is that they have no choice. NuLabors “Spend -spend -spend” has now become Cameron,s “Squeeze- squeeze-squeeze”. I don,t envy them their job. We need to hope that the decisions that they make are the right ones.
It is not only Bankers Bonuses, Government borrowing, A war in Afghanistan, and Iraq that has got sweet ■■■■-all to do with us ,that has got us into this crap state. Add to all that. 1.46 Trillion (that,s got 12 Noughts after it), of consumer debt, which includes Mortgages/Credit Card and all other forms of debt, which might or might not get repaid at some time in the future. The Government itself owes about 850 Billion quid, on which they have to pay interest to whoever they borrowed it off.
As usual , it is Mr.Joe Soap, the Taxpayer, who will pick up the bill (s). That is why your boss taxed your bonus. It may well be that the amount that you had on the top line,if it was over £750,lifted you into the upper tax bracket. In which case you would have paid a tax rate of 40% on the amount that took you over the limit.
I am a retired wagon driver. I am 0ver 75. I retired 10 years ago.Thanks to all the hours that I put in during my 50 year working life, and the fact that for the last 25 years of them, I learned how to handle money,I am still paying £30+ per week in tax. I am entitled to no additional benefits. I refuse to apply for a bus pass. I know people who are loaded, and still have free ■■■■■■■ bus passes. It,s no wonder young people hate “oldies”. I would if I was young.
Stick with it Stonehouse. The only way now --(We must hope ) is UP. I was 1 of 10 kids in the 1930,s. Our old feller was through no fault of his own un-employed. I know what it is really like to be hard up and hungry. :wink: :wink: Don,t forget all those idle zb,s who are sitting back, getting their dosh from Old King Cole. plus their Tax Credits for all the sprogs whose Mummy won,t have a clue who Daddy is. :unamused: :unamused: They need that tax that you - and me- are paying. :grimacing: :grimacing:

i know how u feel i have taken 3 weeks holiday i get paid weekly so i got paid 4 weeks wages and 3 weeks holiday pay
they took out over £500 in tax ect

Buycrider:
With regard Gordon Brown, you can add to that list Blair/Mandelson/
Darling and the rest of the NuLabor chancers and self serving Bar Stewards who have got this country into the state that we are now in. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :

Nuf said.That covers just about all of them including that silly cow who,with the help of greedy employers looking for cheap labour in commie countries like China,closed up most of the country’s large industries so that those working in them were only left with the choice of working for sfa in a burger outlet or getting sfa on the dole.But all of those who seem to think that it’s money for nothing on the dole have obviously never tried it.In reality it’s not worth bothering with it or paying in for it in the first place.

brados:
I remember the basic rate of income tax in 1977 being 35%. That used to make your eyes water when you opened your paypacket!

But diesel and petrol were only around 50-75p per GALLON and the cost of living was also much cheaper than it is now and they had the nerve to say that the Arabs were charging too much and caused the 1970’s so called oil ‘crisis’.

Carryfast:

brados:

But diesel and petrol were only around 50-75p per GALLON and the cost of living was also much cheaper than it is now and they had the nerve to say that the Arabs were charging too much and caused the 1970’s so called oil ‘crisis’.

Arabs? ■■■■■■■ greedy robbing ■■■■■■■■■ that’s why there are no Arabs in Star Trek? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

brados:

Carryfast:

brados:

Arabs? [zb] greedy robbing [zb], that’s why there are no Arabs in Star Trek? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some say that it was an argument concerning the female crew members all refusing to wear Burkas which caused that. :laughing: and there were also rumours of an argument in the Federation when the British wanted to put VAT,duty and environmental taxes on dilithium crystals and space user charges on all space traffic :open_mouth: .But luckily the yanks were in charge. :smiley: :laughing:

Carryfast:

brados:

Carryfast:

brados:

Arabs? [zb] greedy robbing [zb], that’s why there are no Arabs in Star Trek? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some say that it was an argument concerning the female crew members all refusing to wear Burkas which caused that. :laughing: and there were also rumours of an argument in the Federation when the British wanted to put VAT,duty and environmental taxes on dilithium crystals and space user charges on all space traffic :open_mouth: .But luckily the yanks were in charge. :smiley: :laughing:

Oh - I just thought that the yanks had nuked 'em long before Star Trek for real came into being, thanks for the explanation :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buycrider:
Stonehouse, I can well understand your anger and frustration at the way things are right now; And it is how they will be for a long time yet. With regard Gordon Brown, you can add to that list Blair/Mandelson/
Darling and the rest of the NuLabor chancers and self serving Bar Stewards who have got this country into the state that we are now in. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
Cameron and his crew, have now got the job of trying to sort it out. Some [zb] job that is going to be. The bottom line is that they have no choice. NuLabors “Spend -spend -spend” has now become Cameron,s “Squeeze- squeeze-squeeze”. I don,t envy them their job. We need to hope that the decisions that they make are the right ones.
It is not only Bankers Bonuses, Government borrowing, A war in Afghanistan, and Iraq that has got sweet [zb]-all to do with us ,that has got us into this crap state. Add to all that. 1.46 Trillion (that,s got 12 Noughts after it), of consumer debt, which includes Mortgages/Credit Card and all other forms of debt, which might or might not get repaid at some time in the future. The Government itself owes about 850 Billion quid, on which they have to pay interest to whoever they borrowed it off.
As usual , it is Mr.Joe Soap, the Taxpayer, who will pick up the bill (s). That is why your boss taxed your bonus. It may well be that the amount that you had on the top line,if it was over £750,lifted you into the upper tax bracket. In which case you would have paid a tax rate of 40% on the amount that took you over the limit.
I am a retired wagon driver. I am 0ver 75. I retired 10 years ago.Thanks to all the hours that I put in during my 50 year working life, and the fact that for the last 25 years of them, I learned how to handle money,I am still paying £30+ per week in tax. I am entitled to no additional benefits. I refuse to apply for a bus pass. I know people who are loaded, and still have free [zb] bus passes. It,s no wonder young people hate “oldies”. I would if I was young.
Stick with it Stonehouse. The only way now --(We must hope ) is UP. I was 1 of 10 kids in the 1930,s. Our old feller was through no fault of his own un-employed. I know what it is really like to be hard up and hungry. :wink: :wink: Don,t forget all those idle zb,s who are sitting back, getting their dosh from Old King Cole. plus their Tax Credits for all the sprogs whose Mummy won,t have a clue who Daddy is. :unamused: :unamused: They need that tax that you - and me- are paying. :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanx for this buycrider, i enjoyed reading what you had to say, even more so because your (for want of a better word) “oldskool”. Youve been around a while longer, so have seen more than 3 governments pass through. My grandad was in the industry for 40years and only wish he was still here (R.I.P) to give me advice like yours. Youve seen more things and had more experience, so i`m more likley to listen to you than someone whos 5 years into the job

I totally agree with you about blair/mandelson/brown, they have stitched us a good un and leaves me to take back what i said about cameron. Ill give the guy a chance :slight_smile: it just infuriates me that i work my royal reds off all week and still have naff all to show for it! But on the otherhand, there is no-way that i would ever go on the rock and roll, although i would be far better off. Ive worked everyday since i left school, so at 29, im very used to providing for my family and set in my ways.
Shame that all these doley bludgers have to provide for their “hoardes” by taking it away from me, you and every other joe… I watched a program the other day about a woman who goes to peoples houses and get them back to work! To cut a long story, the house that she was at, the young kid?? yeah! the most useless bag of [ZBZBZBZBZ] i`ve ever seen! He didnt even want the work and kept making up excuses about money and bills, but as it turned out, he was actually better off not working due to not having to pay rent/counsil tax ect…!

My point is, i can understand why there are so many spongers but surely they want a far better life than popping kids, smoking ■■■■ and sat drinking coffee all day!

P.S. Dont get me started on the “excess of migrants” No offence to any here because ive worked with a few and fair play, they can really graft…But, theres too many foreigners and not nearly enough jobs for us brits! :open_mouth: :unamused: :blush:

brados:

Carryfast:

brados:

Carryfast:

brados:

Oh - I just thought that the yanks had nuked 'em long before Star Trek for real came into being

That’s more likely to have been the Israelis who some say left a zb great big nuclear time bomb behind when they all decided to leave the place and zb’d off to New Israel but by then there were more Arabs living in Britain than the Middle East anyway.That could provide an alternative reason. :laughing: :laughing:

Stonehouse69:
…Im so disgusted with the way things are now and if i had a sniper rifle, i think you can guess what id do with it! (brown and cameroooon, watch out!) :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Brother is always watching you!!!..have you had a knock on the door from the Special Branch boys and girls yet?? :wink: :wink:

bullitt:

Stonehouse69:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Big Brother is always watching you!!!..have you had a knock on the door from the Special Branch boys and girls yet?? :wink: :wink:

Lol, Lets just say that my new turf i laid looks very nice! :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: