walking floors

Hi,anyone give me some tips on walking floors whats involved as seen a job advertised never done this before tia

umm its a trailor and you have some buttons and it brings pallets to you and side to side its pretty smart i seen some foreign geeza doin it

Basically, if you can imagine the trailer floor as a conveyor belt , thats what it is :blush:

You sure its not a vacancy for a store detective ? :laughing:

I think its on bulkers so shouldnt be that difficult just the advert stated must have this experience of this so thought it was more complicated than that

it’s not too hard just remember to pull the sheet back after you’ve tipped and before your reload otherwise your screwed, it’s just steel planks that move back and forth. controls are different on different trailers so i’m not much now. :laughing:

Suedehead:
Basically, if you can imagine the trailer floor as a conveyor belt , thats what it is :blush:

wrong nothing like a conveyeor belt :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

this is mine

thats what the floor looks like, you have 3 hydrolic rams under floor which move the slates or planks move backwards or forwards independently depending if you are loading or unloading, loose loads can be tipped in by rolling the roof back like on a bulk tipper

peteandbrenda:

Suedehead:

wrong nothing like a conveyeor belt :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

this is mine

thats what the floor looks like, you have 3 hydrolic rams under floor which move the slates or planks move backwards or forwards independently depending if you are loading or unloading, loose loads can be tipped in by rolling the roof back like on a bulk tipper

Well, excuse me for being WRONG :blush: so a walking floor doesnt resemble a kind of conveyor belt? just trying to put it into laymans terms- Must go, Matron says its bedtime.