Wahoo im back on the road!

Well, after a period of doing multi-drop parcels in a van, im ive now got another job back on the big boys toys! Im starting next tues and will be piloting an 06 daf XF95 space cab, pulling mainly fridge trailers out of Harwich and Felixstowe, all day work no nights out!!!

Cant wait to get back on the road!

AaronR

Nice one bud! :smiley:

Sounds like a pretty good job too. Just a shame about the DAF, buy you can’t have everything can you■■? :laughing:

haha cheers bacon, yeah, would prefer a volvo personally but beggers cant be choosers hey!!! Ive had a break from trucking and now cant wait to get back into it, it was starting to really get me down, having nights out all week etc, so cant wait to start this job! I may even get into posting a diary or two!

AaronR

Well done mate at least it’s not an iveco!

good stuff in these times mate, who is it for? and yes a diary is in order!!!

well done mate, best of luck!. i’ve been on multi drops for tesco home delivery since september, (lost my class one due to an eye problem), never worked so hard in my life!, money is crap and dvla has just told me that even after the operation i had before christmas they won’t let me have it back. looks like i’m on the scrapheap after 30 years on artics.envy is green isn’t it? ha, ha!

Mr B:
Well done mate at least it’s not an iveco!

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :question:

Stu Eastwood:
‘…lost my class one due to an eye problem … never worked so hard … money is crap … dvla has just told me that … they won’t let me have it back … looks like I’m on the scrapheap after 30 years on artics…’

I’m sore for ya, Stu: No one here would ever dismiss a good attitude, mate - though I’d be naffed-off too: I’m hoping that the criteria that is ham-stringing you applies to the whole EU. If not, I trust that you can appeal, etc - maybe through your Euro MEP?

You aint scrapheap material, fella … let no office monkey ever get you down with that claptrap…