Im Back trucking......again

Well after being made redundant back in March from my night trunk job at DBC, i had a few agency jobs, then was offered a job working in a local college on the premises team, as it was a perm offer i took the job although the money was poor i could manage on it. Job was great, lots of lovely totty to look at everyday :wink: , easy work and home every night at 5.30, had a great 5 months in the job, then one night in pub bumped into an old mate driving for Smurfitt Kappa, a company i used to work for when i first moved to Chelmsford 10 years ago, but i was made redundant when they restructured about 8 years ago, and reduced the Chelmsford fleet from 13 artics to 3!!
Anyway cut a long story short, it was right place right time they needed a driver, and my mate spoke to the boss, who called me next day offered me job and the rest they say is history, back on the road 9k a year more than college job and loving it driving the smurf mobiles again.

And yes i know some of you said, “once a driver!!” :smiley:

Good luck fella, shytalk. :wink:

Once the diesel’s in the blood . . .

Stan

good luck mate, hope it works our for you. I thought you were on Aldi work with Gubbins?