Vosa test problems

anybody else had problems like me in last few weeks.booked new trailer in for first test swansea booked it in for annual test.got their they had all paperwork to do it chucked it out.said they would refund 60 quid so went to book it in again had to pay again even though they owed me 60 the nerve of vosa.had a pg9 to cleer on unit pulling that trailer abs light 2 min job said needed to go through partial test full brake test.just dident want to do it. so booked unit in again for today they gave me time of 3.30.paper work came this morning got 4.40 test time on it so rang them they confirmed 4.40. took loaded trailer 30 miles got their were have u been you where booked for 3.30 ■■? they opened door turned ignition on checked light.he said ill go get paperwork sorted.52 quid for 20 seconds work eh. took loaded trailer on 60 mile round trip for nothing.vosa have cost me a lot of money last few weeks thought they where their to help hauliers not rip me off.the way they treat hauliers makes me think about selling them all.got 2 tests tomorow lets see what excuses they come up with not to test them.rant over.

Last year driver gets pulled ewloe north wales get suspended pg9 for insecure fuel tank, one of the origanal tank straps had cracked and cos we spotted it we put a ratchet strap around it and straped to chassis so tank held in place with 1 origanal tank strap and 1 1ton rated ratchet strap pg9 for insecure tank■■? booked in to get tank strap replaced and pg9 removed had to pay for out of hours test (had to be done within 7 days of issue) gets to test center to be asked weres your trailer wtf?? heres paperwork look new tankstrap fitted please sort,
sorry you will have to pay to hire one of our test trailers so we can check the brakes and do a full test :open_mouth: :open_mouth: thing is we got pulled at nite and if the ratchet strap wasnt there the origanal tank strap looked ok it was just cracked on weld behind top pin this wouldnt have been noticed. Bankers