used trailer

Just wondering how you can check the authenticity of a used trailer when buying private… Theres no log book as such is there, so how can you check what ye buyin aint nicked ?

any thoughts ?

if you are buying it on finance, the finance company will do a HPI check on it from the chassis number, this will show up exactly the same as it would for a car or truck.

hpi will tell you and if it is stolen etc hpi refund ya loot :wink: , what trl you looking /thinking of

Looking for a Fridge, will be cash payment, no finance, any decent HPI companies ye know of that do commercial stuff?

ring 118118 and ask for hpi, or look in auto trader hpi is a company name mate

thanks for that!!

hows the Renault by the way ? have ye sold ye Scania yet ?

routier:
thanks for that!!

hows the Renault by the way ? have ye sold ye Scania yet ?

dont know yet mate reno out this monday, scanny just gone onto ebay tonight, think i am making a bit mistake selling it a big mistake i think,

if its such a good motor then Y get rid ? can ye not find extra work for the Renault and keep the Scania?
How many do ye have ?

yer i could find work for the scania , but to be honest at this moment i dont want the hassle of 3 motors , i didnt want the hassle of 2 motors but i was put on the spot with my drniver now so i bought another but i was happy with just the 1 unit, and rather than stand the scania it may as well be sold, as where i park aswell i have only 2 parking spaces i can park her at my mates yard but it wouldnt be long term, maybe next year i may look at adding a extra unit but not at this time,

Found a decent Fridge, 1998, Lamberet, internal height 2.5, 4.0 m on the 5th wheel, few scuffs/ marks/odd minor cracks along the body but not major, tyres 6%, test July 2009, overall VGC, clean inside, what would ye pay for it ?

Now does anybody know about Thermo King Units ?

This is a SL200 Fridge WITH 6500 hrs, theres a difference between all the model units you have and depends on what you carry, can anyone clarify whats best suited for work carried out ?

Hes doin Chilled/ Frozen

also the same for Carrier /Vectra and Maxima
thanks now