Urgent load, Bilbao - Milan 1 ton

Guys, can anyone help a good friend of mine.

He’s just been let down by an Italian haulier who should hav collected a machine yesterday from Bilbao to be delivered to Milan Exhibition Centre this Sat / Sun, can any of our many international hauliers cover this load??

It’s a plastics processing machine packed in a wooden case with the following dimensions;

length 2.5m
width 1.5m
height 1.6m
weight 1 ton

If you can help give me a call on 07831 899205 / email roscoey250@aol.com & I’ll put you in touch with the sending company.

Ross.

Have you tried Insped at Bradford,they do daily loads to Italy,with YFS,Yorkshire freight services.They are at Dealburn road,near the big CIBA chemical factory.Also Bryan Yeardley has departures to Italy.Google or BT 112 for contact.Yeardley are near Wakefield.

Try sending a PM to Vascoingles ,he is the manager of a hauliers in Lasarte and lives in Bilbao.

Ross you have mail I have tried ringing you but no answer :slight_smile:

you have a problem :slight_smile: Thursday and Friday 90% of Spain is closed which is not too bad but it does mean that anyone going to Italy will not finish loading their groupage trailers until Friday which means that there is no way that it will be in Milan Saturday.
There is an answer it can be done by dedicated vehicle which obviously has its price, if you like I can look for possibilities.

Vascoingles:
Ross you have mail I have tried ringing you but no answer :slight_smile:

you have a problem :slight_smile: Thursday and Friday 90% of Spain is closed which is not too bad but it does mean that anyone going to Italy will not finish loading their groupage trailers until Friday which means that there is no way that it will be in Milan Saturday.
There is an answer it can be done by dedicated vehicle which obviously has its price, if you like I can look for possibilities.

Sorry Vasco, I’ve been at home most of the day and the cell signal is very poor here. (pm replied) Thanks guys.

Ross.