Return load from Spain

Hi there I am looking a return load from Barcelona area in the middle of June for a fridge or Box trailer back into either the UK or Ireland, does anyone know of anybody how would be able to help. Thanks

Try Henry at Cargo Refrigeration +441202683411

yuppie:
Try Henry at Cargo Refrigeration +441202683411

Thanks yuppie I will give him a call

Davies turner have a depot there.

Dsv in avonmouth have loads in that area or spain tir and i was going to say davies turner or lk walter based in austria but do koads all over europe or google framptons transport services ltd they have depot down there call 01749 333 400 ask for george schumelly.

Sign up with COOLLOAD, use their free trial option, note all the loads on offer from the area your wanting to load from, approach the firms and get sorted :wink:

Or heritage in dover cover all europe on fridges.

thanks fellas I think I have got myself sorted your help was very much appreciated, keep safe

Thats ok mate just to add there are numerous freight forwarders in the zona franca port area like mold trans and scheincker or insight transport at inkberrow uk have years of experience in spain and gib.

toby1234abc:
Thats ok mate just to add there are numerous freight forwarders in the zona franca port area like mold trans

saw the bulgarian drivers living in their cars outside moldtrans (in montcada actually, not zona franca)the last time I was there, don’t think they pay anything to their subbies…

toby1234abc:
Or heritage in dover cover all europe on fridges.

Funnily enough,seen a couple of their trailers being pulled by rhd units on taliban plates recently.