URGENT answer needed tonight

There’s a place in Holland that are having an open door day tomorrow and they are selling the Bycool Revolution cab roof coolers at nearly half price.
Now,question.
Has anybody got one of these evaporator type coolers (with the water tank) and are they any good?
Has anybody got a Bycool cooler?

I was going to buy a Waeco cooler,but they seem to use a lot more battery power.

Answers please.

KW:
Has anybody got one of these evaporator type coolers (with the water tank) and are they any good?

I had one on the last truck I had as an O/D, it was excellent.

I’m sat with a nice cool breeze right now from one. Very good at night but above 30c they’re all a bit useless.

I run the waeco version. I’ve no complaints, but once yr battery power is down, it won’t run for long because the fail safe won’t allow you to run the batteries flat. I parked at 11am this morning, closed my curtains and ran the cooler for an hour. When i woke it was still lovely and cool. I suspect the water type maybe better but more maintenence.

ive only used the Viesa evap coolers which are pretty much the same thing, theyre pretty good in dry heat, once you get a a fair bit of humidity outside they dont perform as well, make sure you keep it topped up with water and always leave the windows a little bit down when its running

Thanks for the replies,I’m now off to spend some money,if they’ve got any left!

Great for a good nights sleep, money well spent I reckon.

Fly sheet

Don’t they cause legionnaires disease?

Breeding ground

The bacteria grow best in warm water, like the kind found in hot tubs, cooling towers, hot water tanks, large plumbing systems, or parts of the air-conditioning systems of large buildings. Indoor ornamental fountains have been confirmed as a cause of Legionnaires’ disease outbreaks. In all documented cases submerged lighting as a heat source was attributed to the outbreak. Controlling the growth of Legionella in ornamental fountains is touched on in many of the listed guidelines. However, specific guidelines for ornamental fountains have also been published.

Bought one today,Bycool Revolution for €595.00,without VAT but the company will claim that back.

Trouble is,when I got home I read through all the manuals and fitting instructions,sorted through the contents of the box and found the panel with the vents and controls on is missing.
Back I go tomorrow to sort it out :frowning: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Wheel Nut:

Breeding ground

The bacteria grow best in warm water, like the kind found in hot tubs, cooling towers, hot water tanks, large plumbing systems, or parts of the air-conditioning systems of large buildings. Indoor ornamental fountains have been confirmed as a cause of Legionnaires’ disease outbreaks. In all documented cases submerged lighting as a heat source was attributed to the outbreak. Controlling the growth of Legionella in ornamental fountains is touched on in many of the listed guidelines. However, specific guidelines for ornamental fountains have also been published.

yes thats why people buy them ■■■■■ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
sorry wheelnut :laughing: :laughing:

Daf Man 480:

Wheel Nut:

Breeding ground

yes thats why people buy them ■■■■■ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
sorry wheelnut :laughing: :laughing:

people used to lag schools and hospitals with asbestos daft man. stagnant or standing water is proven to breed pathogens and fungal spores