Update

For anyone who’s interested, my blog has been updated, click on the signature at the bottom of this here post and as if by magic, you’ll be redirected to my misguided rambling in the blink of an eye :wink:

… STILL ^

They’re in the gallery at the bottom Rob, the bossman emails the stuff to the web designer as it’s (the site) a work in progress, she obviously don’t hear too good, we told her to insert pics between the paragraphs. Hopefully we’ll be able to do it ourselves soon. I’ll copy and post the lot on here and put in pics if I get time over the weekend :wink:

newmercman:
They’re in the gallery at the bottom Rob, the bossman emails the stuff to the web designer as it’s (the site) a work in progress, she obviously don’t hear too good, we told her to insert pics between the paragraphs. Hopefully we’ll be able to do it ourselves soon. I’ll copy and post the lot on here and put in pics if I get time over the weekend :wink:

12 pics is no good for all that writing. Needs tons more. Don’t forget you’re posting to a UK audience so pics are more important to us that your US and Canadian colleagues who will probably find the pics pretty yawn as they’ll drive on those roads themselves. :bulb: You’d be better doing it like that other guy on here - is it niamiah something, or am I getting confused.

Anyway I think you need to check the link in your signature as it appears to be wrong. I was redirected to a site detailing the laws of every county in the US. :confused:

And another thing, the diet didn’t last long did it? See you’re back on the cakes again already. :open_mouth:

That’s my fault! :laughing:

A fine read and good pics Mark! Can you run through the Bridge Formula for us?

Rob, the diet is still on, that trip was back in March, I’ve got a few more lined up to be posted, they’ve been messing with the website for a while, so we haven’t kept it up to date as such, it’ll all catch up soon though and it’ll be added to trip by trip :wink:

Now bridge formula gets a bit complicated, basically you have to have 41’ between the pin and the trailer tandem center line to run at gross weight, except for a few oddballs, California being one, there it’s 40’ from pin to center line of rearmost trailer axle, with a 53’ trailer you get a bit of tail swing :laughing:

Even though they’re pretty strict about ‘bridge’ the axle weights always come first, the trip I did last week had me loaded with 45gal drums and it floored out the trailer, I had the trailer wheels right on the arse and was 12000lb. 34000lb, 34000lb or thereabouts when I scaled it, I couldn’t do anything about the position of the axles. Now if I had my wheels right back and was under my weights, guaranteed I would get nicked, but as I was on the limit they never even looked at me :wink: