*important - all members to read before posting again.*

In the next few minutes I will be changing the Forum Rules above to a new, updated version. There are no new rules, it is merely a (hopefully) clearer rewrite of what was there before and of what the Admin Team have been implementing for some time…however, any posts made after the time and date stamp on the last post on the thread (there will be 19 in total) will be deemed as being under these updated rules - the main premise of which is that if you post, you agree to abide by them. :wink:

In order that references and links to the Rules elsewhere on the Forum still work, I am changing the original thread rather than starting a new one…therefore that thread will be unlocked for the duration of the update.

ANY MEMBER POSTING IN THE RULES THREAD WHILST IT IS BEING UPDATED WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN INSTANT BAN!!! :smiling_imp:
Please respect the fact that I have yet again put several hours of my unpaid time into making things better for you all, and leave me in peace to get the job done. …my back’s too sore for me to simply beat you around the head with the TNUK Frying Pan! :wink:

Once it’s finished, I’ll post back on here…any questions about the new version of the rules should go in the Feedback Forum…

Wish me luck…! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry:

Ok. The Updated Rules are up and will be considered to be in force as of the time and date on this post. :open_mouth: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

They should be much clearer now. :sunglasses:

Feedback-type posts split off into the Feedback Forum. Thread locked to avoid further confusion.