Unusual Pets??

Anyone have any unusual pets? Giraffes, monkeys, etc

I have 6 chickens in my garden, just to get the party started. Plus 6 fish, 1 dog 2 cats.

Met a trucker in Spain with a skunk! :open_mouth: Really funny cute animal…he said he’s his best friend.

LMFAO a SKUNK!

Sure he wasnt smoking it? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

An ex-racehorse, and an Icelandic Horse

They’re not really pets but we have 9 chickens and 3 sheep and until last Monday we also had 2 pigs (they’re hanging in our butcher’s chiller now awaiting cutting up). Plus on the more normal side we have a dog and a cat.

Paul

Got a Spider in the bathroom with only 4 legs.

Does it go round n round in circles? :smiley:

Pets or IDEAS ?

Mate of mine has a Python, Kingpin, Rock Mountain, think that all the snakes also a Spider and the more normal 3 Rats, Iguana and a Chameleon think that all and 3 Children

I got a breeding pair of terrapins and a turtle swimming with them called george.(GF named it…)

i’ve had a corn snake anda king snake.
a mate of mine has a couple of copperheads and a couple of pit vipers, but he always was a nutter

Where i live…3 cats, 1 dog, 1 hamster.
Mums house…1 duck, 4 chicks, 7 quail, gazillion fish, 1 cat, 4 duck eggs.

I personally own/care for NOTHIN!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Black widow spiders in the garage
Scorpions in and out of the family room on a regular basis
Rattle snake in the back yard
Sometimes a real nice Praying Mantis on the back porch

3 useless dogs
2 cats

Can’t wait to move!!! :wink:

a wife :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mines been very loyal and obedient since i got her 17 years ago but i did work away on distance for about 15 of em so disregard this message
:laughing:

Dinosaur James
My 3 month old son :slight_smile:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
Pets or IDEAS ?

Wish I could do this with my chipmunk.If I open the cage door she’s away like a shot :smiley: :smiley:

Koop:
Met a trucker in Spain with a skunk! :open_mouth: Really funny cute animal…he said he’s his best friend.

What about the smell? Or didnt the skunk mind!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It only sprayed when it was frightened. He bought it up from (what ya call a baby skunk?) young, he tapped its foot when he wanted to attract this guys attention. Funny animal, make real good pets apparently!! :slight_smile:

This is Peter and Paul (very original names for budgies :open_mouth: )