TV PROGS

Hello peeps im lookin for some info on two TV progs i had on tape which ive lost.The first was about a guy i think was from Bristol who drove to Istanbul.The second was about a convoy of trucks driving in the desert in Iran or Iraq.Anyone got any ideas what they were titled and are they available to buy on either DVD or Video? :sunglasses:

BIGRIG:
Hello peeps im lookin for some info on two TV progs i had on tape which ive lost.The first was about a guy i think was from Bristol who drove to Istanbul.The second was about a convoy of trucks driving in the desert in Iran or Iraq.Anyone got any ideas what they were titled and are they available to buy on either DVD or Video? :sunglasses:

The films you are looking for i am certain the bristol to istanbul one is " a run for your money " the drivers name was howard
or “H” as he called himself he worked for a subbie on Davies Turner not bad film
the other must be destination doha with 3 of astrans drivers heading for various places in saudi arabia and doha
this is a better film out of the 2 both were documentaries that i watched a a kid and was fascinated by them
if you want i can copy the dvd’s and mail them to you or if you go on you tube type destination doha in and you
will see them on there they are in say 10 different clips starting as the easy bit part 1 through to the difficult bit
part 4 i think
Hope this helps you

The film you want is “Truckers” and is listed on ebay as Daf to Istanbul:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0320607054

The seller also has Destination Doha and various other films. “A Run For Your Money” is about an owner driver with a Ford Transcontinental going to Italy.

xjrv8:
The film you want is “Truckers” and is listed on ebay as Daf to Istanbul:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0320607054

The seller also has Destination Doha and various other films. “A Run For Your Money” is about an owner driver with a Ford Transcontinental going to Italy.

Sorry I stand corrected got mixed up have this film also but not very inspiring really

Got all mine from Ferdy’s web site, toprun.ch, good quality and cheap, he’s got loads of others too

Thanks for your replies appreciate it :sunglasses: