Truckstops m74/a74m

i was on the parking forum earlier and theres 2 truckstops listed on there one is europa jct9 and one at lockerbie i was just wondering if there both still open and what there likeas i will probably end up there tomorrow on my way back from scots.god being on my side and having a rocket shoved up my backside i also saw hexham listed parking at sainsburys can you still park there or are there any trucksops on the a69

Europa (Lesmahagow) definetely open as I stayed there last night. I think it was £14.00 with a £6.00 meal voucher with cafe, showers, shop and a bar.

Plenty of open space to park, and if you’re in a rigid, go to the back of the parking area. That’s where they like you to park.
See the bloke at the entrance and he’ll give you a ticket to take inside to pay.

pedroski:
Europa (Lesmahagow) definetely open as I stayed there last night. I think it was £14.00 with a £6.00 meal voucher with cafe, showers, shop and a bar.

It was my first trip there years ago that made me realise not all women are feminine!!! It has improved, and not just the stupid yellow posts!

thanks pedroski i will probably stop there tommorow

Mike-C:
[
not all women are feminine!!!

Half a story :unamused: