Europa truckstop (lesmahagow) m74

europa truck stop

if your coming from the south get off at junction 10 and its directley in front of you. if your coming from the north come off at junction 9 and follow to the t junction ,swing a right and follow to the island swing a lright over the motorway and its 1 o’clock .

can’t miss it :wink:

parking is £9 no food voucher or £13 with a £6 food voucher. food is cooked to order from the menu with the usual choice and is good quality plate full. showers are free with parking and theres even a ladys (which i used last time i was there). :wink:

i got there a 18.30 and there was plenty of space but it did fill up pretty quickly , your also parked in time order of when your leaving in the morning. also cctv covered

jon

The £9.00 fee does include a £2.00 meal voucher.
]
Showers, food and bar facilities are excellent.

One of the better remaining truck stops :smiley:

Aggi :open_mouth:

It used to be called “The Star” if I remember correctly.
:unamused:

invincible guy:
It used to be called “The Star” if I remember correctly.
:unamused:

yes it did last time istopped there it was a right dump but i have heard alot of good things so it all must have changed.

yep i stopped last week, its ok, i also used womens showers too lol :smiley: but no women to scrub my back :laughing:

I bet the parking area still hasnt got any tarmac on it, i usually give it a miss as half the contents of my cab end up on the floor :imp:
Or will someone really shock me and say theyve got their wallets out and done something about it?
doubt it

would love to say yes but errrrr no! unless you can get there early and park under canopy like i did. :smiley:

i used to park there when i was with iceland the food is ok and it is clean but the parking .well thay should termack it then it would be a lot better . have a good day

Apparently the Red Moss has reopened again, again