Truckfest Original Newark 10th & 11th September!

Whos Going To Be There ?

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

MEEEEEEEEEE going as a polisher with me mate and his 142

well i will be. the four of us from devon will be makng the trip up, the first time for most of us so looking forward :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i should bloody be there as i only live 3/4hr away from newark, A153, A17 all the way :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

free tickets pending i will be there

I wanna go it will be my first one

nice 2 hour drive from home! i will definitely be going :smiley:

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

you gonna check the height of the gantries when you get there this time?? :laughing:

Thetaff:

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

you gonna check the height of the gantries when you get there this time?? :laughing:

PMSL

TRUCKFEST ORIGINAL

DATE: Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September 2011. VENUE: Newark and Notts Showground, Newark. NG24 2NY. SHOW TIMES: 9:00am - 5:30pm TICKETS: Adult - £12.50 Child(5-15) - £6.00 Family(2a+2c) - £32.00

OTHER INFO: For Trade Enquiries, Truck Entries and Camping please call - 01775 768661.

Car parking is free at all of the above events with the exception of Truckfest Scotland where there is a car parking charge.

Dogs are permitted at all of the above events.

that doesn’t show the truck entry prices though :wink:

not sure if i am going or not as yet

I should be there. Not sure what day im going though.

phantom309:

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

Wanna go as a polisher for me as i sure aint polishing

globby 480:

phantom309:

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

Wanna go as a polisher for me as i sure aint polishing

now now :wink: :wink:

shuttlespanker:
that doesn’t show the truck entry prices though :wink:

not sure if i am going or not as yet

get there you tight mardie arse stop been a old ■■■■ come and have a good old knees up with ME!!! for two days solid, no polishing,painting etc JUST park em up sleep in em :wink: mind you spanky mandy you cant polish a turd ooooh i mean a m.a.n so come on we can at least flick “kit kats” lugs all weekend if nothing else,

I am looking for a keen polisher who want to polish tho coz i sure aint… DUE TO IT BEEN A FIX!!

gogzy:

Thetaff:

JOBE BEN:
Whos Going To Be There ?

PMSL

you nearly got a chinning last time gogzy on that topic :grimacing: :grimacing: dogs and sleeping spring to mind :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha Ach their all talk :slight_smile:

I might be there :slight_smile: I’m no polishing though

I want to go. I went to Truckfest Scotland. Met Lisa Kelly and Alex Debogorski. Had a great day. How far is this from Glasgow? :slight_smile:

KittyKat:
I want to go. I went to Truckfest Scotland. Met Lisa Kelly and Alex Debogorski. Had a great day. How far is this from Glasgow? :slight_smile:

Too far.

KittyKat:

Approx 280 miles, about 4.5 hours drive in a car.