Truckfest newark

Anybody going at the end of the month :question: me and me dad are gunna have a ride down ,i was going to take the supermegaxlgigaultratrotter down but its in for service :cry: :wink:

Not one erf photo yet

Yep, sadly am a little late to enter a wagon in for it! So just off on the Sunday to have a scout round :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Did you ever get a erf or a foden

Not yet mate, still working on that one:)

Cheers

Truckfest ireland is this month too see if I can go down and get some pics

Let me think, I spend all week in one. Do I want to look at anything truck related at weekends. If rather eat my own vomit. But I could be bitter and twisted

But you felt you have to comment :unamused:

Yup

To be honest its my dad that fancys a day out,he hung his keys up 3yrs since so he will moan about every bit of bling and fancy painjob he sees,how do they afford to do that,thats never done a days work,never been a lorry etc :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

What age is he I may be going with my da too

ill be there, my lads want me to take the trucks, but im not sure on that yet

Jonny, you should still be able to get in; we booked 4 wagons in with two days to spare last year (!)

Cheers for that! Its a long shot that ill have a wagon to take yet but you never know :slight_smile:

Cheers

I’m going.
it’s my first time.
about 8 or 9 of us taking our trucks.

jonnytruckfest:
Cheers for that! Its a long shot that ill have a wagon to take yet but you never know :slight_smile:

Cheers

Www. :wink:
Are you going to go to truckfest ireland too

Sadly not just Newark for me this year :slight_smile:

Cheers

No bother would love to take a lorry my self if I had one

I have never been but its always at the wrong time get someone to change the date :laughing: i will be on the beach for 5 weeks from the 22nd sorry, i also had an invite to the mid east reunion but gonna miss that one, i will turn up one year and surprise everyone.

midlifetrucker:
Let me think, I spend all week in one. Do I want to look at anything truck related at weekends. If rather eat my own vomit. But I could be bitter and twisted

The question was who was going not who wasnt