Truckfest newark

Thanks Hanson. Didn’t realise. Silly me

I bet 90% of the crowd are drivers or truck related ,sad people :wink: i mentioned it to one of the lads at work today expecting him to laugh at me,him and another 2 lads are meeting us there :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

seth 70:
I bet 90% of the crowd are drivers or truck related ,sad people :wink: i mentioned it to one of the lads at work today expecting him to laugh at me,him and another 2 lads are meeting us there :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nowt sad about liking nice looking trucks :smiley: .most of the drivers I know who slag of truck shows and drivers that look after there motor don’t have any pride in the job and themselves.
If the boss pays for a nice truck and gives me the keys I’m going to look after it,simple.

Very true just think of all the work go’s into them also gives people like me a job

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

Nowt sad about liking nice looking trucks :smiley: .most of the drivers I know who slag of truck shows and drivers that look after there motor don’t have any pride in the job and themselves.
If the boss pays for a nice truck and gives me the keys I’m going to look after it,simple.

you want a job :wink: :grimacing: :laughing:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

Haha I’d end up bankrupting you with all the polish you’d need to buy :smiley: :smiley:

Who’s the celeb for all the truckfest this years

midlifetrucker:
Thanks Hanson. Didn’t realise. Silly me

glad I could help :wink:

Id rather scratch my bum with a cheese grater than go but thats just my opinion

As hanson already said seth was asking whos going not who think he has something better to do

I thought about what you said and nope i dont care.i find it sad that you spent on average 10 hours a day in a truck 5-6 days a week yet you will pay to look at a truck on your day off.its like a office worker getting a semi looking at a new electric pencil sharpener and paying to view it but then again the saddest ones are the nutters who “run down” in the company truck to show it for no extra pay.no wonder truck driving has a high divorce rate as your other halfs must get no loving as yous are all slobbering over the new frilly curtains on show.

First thing I don’t drive second thing everyone has interest or hobbys you must have something your interested in and if you have a wife or girlfriend I’m sure they would be alright with you going out for a day. And I bet most people like me are more interested in the classics

Iam thinking of going ,with another Erf sorry .

nearly there:
I thought about what you said and nope i dont care.i find it sad that you spent on average 10 hours a day in a truck 5-6 days a week yet you will pay to look at a truck on your day off.its like a office worker getting a semi looking at a new electric pencil sharpener and paying to view it but then again the saddest ones are the nutters who “run down” in the company truck to show it for no extra pay.no wonder truck driving has a high divorce rate as your other halfs must get no loving as yous are all slobbering over the new frilly curtains on show.

And in there spare time come on t/net :blush: :blush: :blush:

Most of the other halves on our crew are coming aswell…and the kids…and the dog.

commonrail:
Most of the other halves on our crew are coming aswell…and the kids…and the dog.

Send me a pm nearer the time m8,i will come and have a natter :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

seth 70:

commonrail:

Send me a pm nearer the time m8,i will come and have a natter :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

snap, getting temped to bring the scanny show you all a proper working motor :laughing: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

she’s just clocked 1m km this morning, still the original paint work

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

Haha I’d end up bankrupting you with all the polish you’d need to buy :smiley: :smiley:

i buy it via the pallet load lol :grimacing:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

Must admit your motors are very smart.

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:

Must admit your motors are very smart.

they get what ever they need, just got 2 small jobs to do and the scanny and she is as near on faultless apart from the stone chips on a 1m km truck

maggie 900k has a couple of rub marks and the durabright’s could do with a refurb, thats it