Truckfest newark

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

burnley-si:

yorkshire terrier:

seth 70:
I bet 90% of the crowd are drivers or truck related ,sad people :wink: i mentioned it to one of the lads at work today expecting him to laugh at me,him and another 2 lads are meeting us there :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nowt sad about liking nice looking trucks :smiley: .most of the drivers I know who slag of truck shows and drivers that look after there motor don’t have any pride in the job and themselves.
If the boss pays for a nice truck and gives me the keys I’m going to look after it,simple.

you want a job :wink: :grimacing: :laughing:

Haha I’d end up bankrupting you with all the polish you’d need to buy :smiley: :smiley:

i buy it via the pallet load lol :grimacing:

Must admit your motors are very smart.

they get what ever they need, just got 2 small jobs to do and the scanny and she is as near on faultless apart from the stone chips on a 1m km truck

maggie 900k has a couple of rub marks and the durabright’s could do with a refurb, thats it

Stone chips need doing on my 53 plate fh other than that I’d put it in at truck fest no problem…

what day are any of you going saturday is looking the best weather wise, parking my unit in the car park, cant be arsed giving her the full tlc

burnley-si:
what day are any of you going saturday is looking the best weather wise, parking my unit in the car park, cant be arsed giving her the full tlc

Saddy,they should have had it this weekend with it being bankholiday :confused:

seth 70:

burnley-si:

I meant satdy :blush: :blush: although a few members will call me a saddy for going :laughing:

seth 70:

seth 70:

burnley-si:

I meant satdy :blush: :blush: although a few members will call me a saddy for going :laughing:

ive never been bothered what other people say :grimacing:

irish lorries:
Who’s the celeb for all the truckfest this years

CELEBRITY TRUCK DRIVER MARK DIXON WILL BE JOINING US ON BOTH SHOW DAYS AT TRUCKFEST ORIGINAL
ALL THE WAY FROM NORTH CAROLINA, TELEVISION STARS RON AND AMY SHIRLEY FROM THE HIT SHOW LIZARD LICK TOWING WILL BE JOINING US ON BOTH SHOW DAYS AT TRUCKFEST ORIGINAL
I’M A CELEBRITY AND THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX STAR JOEY ESSEX WILL BE JOINING US AT TRUCKFEST ORIGINAL

joey essex is a laugh but i dont care for the rest of them

So a ■■■■ a American who talks like he’s having a stroke a ■■■■ and someone whos famous for being tan and couldn’t spell truckfest enjoy it lads :laughing:

irish lorries:
So a ■■■■ a American who talks like he’s having a stroke a ■■■■ and someone whos famous for being tan and couldn’t spell truckfest enjoy it lads :laughing:

Was the bloke who cant spell in the same english class as you at school irish lorries :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

Was the bloke who cant spell in the same english class as you at school irish lorries :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink:

Have you ever heard him

irish lorries:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

Have you ever heard him

Joey essex yes i have,hes as thick as a tin of treacle,got a fit bird and more money than sense ,cant be that daft can he :question: :question: fair play to him i say :unamused:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

seth 70:

irish lorries:

Have you ever heard him

Joey essex yes i have,hes as thick as a tin of treacle,got a fit bird and more money than sense ,cant be that daft can he :question: :question: fair play to him i say :unamused:

He’s very lucky bet your hoping he brings that lass with him

who is “CELEBRITY TRUCK DRIVER MARK DIXON” ■■

Ive got a car full now going tmrw ,hope the weathers ok :unamused:

hi all .just got back from canada anyone tell me the dates for newark truckfest tks :smiley:

The morrow and Sunday how was Canada

ok tks m8 was there 9yrs usa/canada seen it all just wanted to come home had some good times lived in prince edward island on the east paid by the mile no rolling no earning but glad i done it .starting job search now booked in 4 the great 35hrs cpc next week after 30yrs driving l.ol but so be it gotta do it tks 4 reply

stevejones:
ok tks m8 was there 9yrs usa/canada seen it all just wanted to come home had some good times lived in prince edward island on the east paid by the mile no rolling no earning but glad i done it .starting job search now booked in 4 the great 35hrs cpc next week after 30yrs driving l.ol but so be it gotta do it tks 4 reply

Good luck with that hope everyone enjoys their selfs this weekend :smiley:

seth, steve if your going tomorrow drop me a text phone number on my website in my profile ends in 100, could have a cuppa, ill be there from 930 ISH not take the truck im to f**Ked, wife me and my 3 lads

si, was you in Reading Thursday, parked outside DHL,curtains shut around dinner time? If so, nice set up mate!
I was gonna take a pic, but the road was a bit too busy!

burnley-si:
seth, steve if your going tomorrow drop me a text phone number on my website in my profile ends in 100, could have a cuppa, ill be there from 930 ISH not take the truck im to f**Ked, wife me and my 3 lads

Will do m8 …got your number :wink: not goin until dinner time,