Truckers phrase book for France

Un bier en presion si vous plait. you need nothing more .

dave,stay on the bricks in the uk, that daf won,t last the pace. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

didster7:
I did 4 weeks holliday cover running to france for my boss over xmas, (never done euro before )i must have done a good job as he as asked me to go on it full time at the end of the month. is there a handbook for truckers, i.e. learning french words trucking related, rules and regs, highway code, if so where can i buy one from.

thanks dave.

im not takin the pee here, but i bought a french/english, italian/english etc etc dictionary when i started eu work, never had any problems miself, if youve got the chance to do it, get it done before it all goes to the wall! good luck

welshboyinspain:

Harry Monk:
Personally I have only ever been controlled by Police and Douanes in France but that’s just my experience.

I’ve never had a problem with the Carabinieri in Italy either, only ever the Polizia Stradale, but again that is just my own experience.

the carabinieri have the best boots of any enforcement agencies :laughing: :laughing:

Still look gay though dont they? . . . when they wave the lollipop :neutral_face:

mjbaron:
im not takin the pee here, but i bought a french/english, italian/english etc etc dictionary when i started eu work, never had any problems miself, if youve got the chance to do it, get it done before it all goes to the wall! good luck

I’ve got one of those little electronic multi-lingual dictionary gadgets. It’s come in handy a few times but it’s best feature is the confidence it gives me to try and use the language. The more you try, the better you get. The better you get, the more confident you get to try more.
(Having a drink with drivers from all over Europe helps too :blush: :smiley: )

Harry Monk:
“Fais-moi un pompier” is another useful phrase for those wishing to become familiar with the French tongue :wink:

why would he need a fireman harry ■■? :wink: :wink:

r slicker:

Harry Monk:
“Fais-moi un pompier” is another useful phrase for those wishing to become familiar with the French tongue :wink:

For when the Farmers Kick off !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

JJSL:

r slicker:

Harry Monk:

For when the Farmers Kick off !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t you need the fuel tankers drivers instead to keep the fire going for the barbecue? :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as you can order your tea and get directions loaded and unloaded you will be ok.Has for the police and customs they speak very good english more so when they want money eeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Truck on.