Trucker Timer App

App was correct mate as Reef has said to count as full rest it must be 11 hours in one hit and must be within 24 hours from shift start.

Indeed :wink: thanks

MikeDBristol:
I bought the app yesterday and used it for a shift today. I must say I think it’s the doggies danglers, especially for only £3 odd.

I made a few changes in the settings, I was wondering what other settings people use for daily use?

General settings:
POA counts as rest, unchecked

GPS Settings:
Ignore GPS when POA, unchecked
State to Switch to when stopped, Other WorK
Driving Speed Threshold, 0km/h
Driving Time delay, Instant
Stopping Speed Threshold, 1km/h
Stopping Time Delay, 1 minute

I forgot to get a tacho printout to double check the figures but if I remember i’ll get one tomorrow.

Any matches with your settings?

Is this app only on Android and not apple?

Dented:

It’s on Apple yes.

Anttoeknee:

Dented:

It’s on Apple yes.

And it allows the import of all the data files and has the same functionality? Considering flipping platforms to an iPhone 6, but the apps I use day to day is important to me, such as Truck Timer.

I think you’ll find most android apps have been written for iOS as well I just wish the author would do windows version

I was having trouble downloading the application to test it is it available in the itunes store?

jpgrabhire:
I was having trouble downloading the application to test it is it available in the itunes store?

Yep, but you’ve got to pay for it.

Its about 3quid on the itunes store from.memory.

alix776:
Its about 3quid on the itunes store from.memory.

Its is £4.49 on the Apple app store

truckertimer.com/, Official site, also have links to app stores

Oddball here. A shift yesterday was 1320 to 0302. A 3hr 2m in the middle showed as “rest” but my 0302 to 1210 break today showed as split daily rest, not daily rest. I would have expected the 3hr break to show as SDR.

I’ve had 12hr daily rests showing as reduced rest. I understand that was because I had reduced rest in one 24 hour period but it meant I had an “invalid” rest later in the week as my tacho showed I had only had 2 reduced rests and not 3.

This is in the truck timer for iPhone.

Is this software is still being updated? Is the software writer still around?

Supports blackberry who uses that these days

I’m still on the iPhone with it, except that I have a query. I tried to export the database and only gave me four days worth.

I know this seems to be an old thread, latest one being 2016, Just wondering 5 years later, has anyone found a decent Truck timer yet? as I am taking my class1 soon, and with all the confusion over times etc, I am hoping that by now someone has invented an app that works, and is also on apple ios, would be great to hear from you experienced guys, and gals on this…cheers

I’m still using this truck timer software

Saratoga:
I’m still using this truck timer software

Me too, it works just fine for me [emoji106]

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

My mate just went to get this after my recommendation but even though it shows in the Google app store it wont let him purchase it, am I to assume it’s now been discontinued?

Reef:
My mate just went to get this after my recommendation but even though it shows in the Google app store it wont let him purchase it, am I to assume it’s now been discontinued?

It is definitely still available. May need to click a different url for it to work. play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ottydog.tt

Or search for it directly. play.google.com/