Truck televisions

How can I power a tv in a truck because I know a lot of drivers have them and seems a good idea do I need some sort of inverter with a plug socket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goggle is your friend

amazon.co.uk/Freeview-Playe … B0176K1LH2

Yea I’m looking now at inverters there are so many different ones with different outputs if I am to put one in will it drain the battery?

Two ways, buy an inverter, from amazon. They a 19" DVD-tv combo from Argos., or a 24/240v tv-DVD combo from Amazon (other online available), Then buy a Avtec tv Ariel £39.99, 12/24v.

I have a standard 16" freeview tv run from a 300 watt 24v inverter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

biggriffin:
Two ways, buy an inverter, from amazon. They a 19" DVD-tv combo from Argos., or a 24/240v tv-DVD combo from Amazon (other online available), Then buy a Avtec tv Ariel £39.99, 12/24v.

I’ve been looking for a decent aerial, the one I have only works in few areas.
Do you reckon that Avtec/Avtex one is the best ?

A lot of tv’s up to 19" are 12 volt, with the plug being a 240v ac/12v dc adaptor and a lead that plus into the back of the tv.

robroy:

biggriffin:

I have a moonraker mobile arial, ive had a few over the years including avtex, and this is good.
It comes with a 12/24v amplifier.
For the best results i stick it on the roof through the hatch.
I bought mine from maplins.

robroy:

biggriffin:

Bought my avtex off eBay seller 3 years ago, Better than the ominmax before,.
Just put it on top off the sun roof using the sucker attachment, a quick move it to get a better signal, hasn’t failed yet to get a picture

As above I have one of these and generally works very well
maplin.co.uk/p/moonraker-dtv … GwodhbYI1A

James96:
How can I power a tv in a truck because I know a lot of drivers have them and seems a good idea do I need some sort of inverter with a plug socket?

Buy a 300w minimum power inverter, I use one myself and have done for several years.