Truck pull for cancer research

facebook.com/home.php#/group … 3255274727
HI everyone can anyone please help as everyone i have asked has sad no.

About me

I pulled a tractor unit for cancer research. length of a football field in 2minutes.

I pushed a artic unit and trailer for 80 ft in 50 seconds

i live near manchester town centre and i need to be a able to practice with a nice unit plus i would need the same unit on august 21st , it should be on tv also,if i dont find one i will have to rearrange the date
which would be very bad, when i have done this in the past i used my own truck, which i dont have anymore, i intend to pull about 2tength of a mile
Thank you

please ask everyone you know

you could try lymm truckstop for practice.

where is the main event taking place?
if it’s blackpool, then i reckon i can help.

THANKS, but it will be near Manchester city’s ground, will pull half the distance before will do the full distance on the day… may ring Eddie stobart tomorrow

try R barkley and sons. based in heywood and ballymoney.

try getting in touch with whoever does tram sunday in fleetwood. probably the round table. wyre borough council, poulton le fylde. will know.
if you can get them involved next time, then i will definately be able to sort out a practice truck and a shiny one for the day.

but be careful, i think dock street annie is still on the game up there. :laughing:

limeyphil:

right i have had enough of people saying no, can you help i need a place to practice about 5 times will do,and a place to do it in blackpool, i need 2 tenths of a mile to practice
thank you

voice pager 07666725813 no text only voice ,its on voda and you will be charged around 40pence thank you

humantruck:

limeyphil:

right i have had enough of people saying no, can you help i need a place to practice about 5 times will do,and a place to do it in blackpool, i need 2 tenths of a mile to practice
thank you

voice pager 07666725813 no text only voice ,its on voda and you will be charged around 40pence thank you

Wtf! Coming on here asking for help them taking offence cos its not forthcoming.

I know john, and I think he means the companies he has approached before coming on here. He is not the type of guy to spit his dummy out on a forum. Gotta admire him for trying :slight_smile: