Tree freight london...... bad payer

We very nearly got caught by these Monkies earlier this week. Wanted us to do a job down into SE France. I referred them to this thread. They even offered to pay us up front. We graciously declined. Looks like they are out to target more haulage contractors as business must be tailing off for them by now. Would love to post up their email to us when I said about their bad press, but feel the Admin or Moderators may remove it.

It makes for interesting reading !!! :open_mouth:

wyatt_erp:
We very nearly got caught by these Monkies earlier this week. Wanted us to do a job down into SE France. I referred them to this thread. They even offered to pay us up front. We graciously declined. Looks like they are out to target more haulage contractors as business must be tailing off for them by now. Would love to post up their email to us when I said about their bad press, but feel the Admin or Moderators may remove it.

It makes for interesting reading !!! :open_mouth:

I would love to read it by PM though :laughing:

Me too! :grimacing:

would love a pm too :slight_smile:

Will send it over via PM Wheel Nut as soon as I get back from France this week. Your eyes only though. :smiley:

wyatt_erp:
Will send it over via PM Wheel Nut as soon as I get back from France this week. Your eyes only though. :smiley:

OK, no problem with that :grimacing:

I have emailed you a direct email, your eyes only :wink:

:smiling_imp: You know where I am Malc… :wink:

can I have a pm too? as per above original post we got stung too…

cheers!

and me please. i have a file 3 inches thick on him. if anyone speaks to him juat say you are a friend of mr cohello. i actually got money out of him last week for work done 2 years ago. + late payment charges.

Hi Mr Cohello,

Do you have a contact phone number for this ?

Every phone number I dial of his doesn’t work - he has about 3 phone numbers and i only have 1 of them… i remember 2/3 didn’t answer and the 3rd he eventually answered but lost it :frowning:

Would appreciate the correct phone number from you or anyone else that has it??

Thanks a lot

The word you used is a step too far, so rather than remove the post, the word went instead. dd.

wyatt_erp:

Are you back from France yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,
Should have use the ‘new site’ which gives a rateable of 1 to 10 to Forwarders and sub contractors and then gauntness payments will try to find web site.
Does cost £5 per visit but I’VE NEVER HAD A BAD JOB SO FAR!

londonmike:
Hi,
Should have use the ‘new site’ which gives a rateable of 1 to 10 to Forwarders and sub contractors and then gauntness payments will try to find web site.
Does cost £5 per visit but I’VE NEVER HAD A BAD JOB SO FAR!

Have you just come back from the pub Mike?

ipad:
Hi Mr Cohello,

Do you have a contact phone number for this ?

Every phone number I dial of his doesn’t work - he has about 3 phone numbers and i only have 1 of them… i remember 2/3 didn’t answer and the 3rd he eventually answered but lost it :frowning:

Would appreciate the correct phone number from you or anyone else that has it??

Thanks a lot

Think you may be able to find contact details for Tree Freight/Jeff Lewis on Return loads,as he currently has at least a couple of loads on offer there :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

Sorry Wheel Nut, Don’t drink LOL
But if we don’t stop these people no one else will and by the time you’ve done jobs your some 5k out of pocket.