translact

does any body know how i could get hold of translact a company based in blandford i was wondering if there looking for any drivers

probably not your best choice at the moment…
roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … evoked.htm
read the link mate… sorry

TRANSLACT LTD
PIMPERNE
DT11 8TU BLANDFORD FORUM, DORSET

Phone: 01258 452696

Any good?

I might be wrong here but I don’t think ‘Translact’ or it’s associate company ‘Taymix’ will be looking to recruit any drivers in the near future :astonished: :astonished:
AFAIR the South West TC took away their O licence and disqualified the directors from operating for a number of years after a fatal accident involving one of their vehicles and then a load of illegal operation was found and the company’s had to cease trading.
OK we all know about phoenix co’s rising from the ashes :open_mouth: but I’m sure VOSA and the TC’s would be on the lookout for this happening in this case :astonished: :astonished:
Regards
Dave Penn;

i read about this i was suprised to see they are still on the road

hanson:

There still on the road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I thought they had been stopped from operating.

altitude:

hanson:

There still on the road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I thought they had been stopped from operating.

i have seen a few of their motors over the last week or so…

taymix o licence dont get taken away till the 7 june so they are probably all running under that one, translac have already lost theirs :blush: :blush: :blush:

hi there still on the road last week :confused: :confused: :confused: