Town and country liverpool training

Hi everyone,

just waiting for my provisional and then starting training with Town and country in bickerstaff, Nr Liverpool. There charging £880 for class C and the same again for C+E.

Just wondering if anyone has trained with these before? Just want to make sure they are a good company before i pay my money.

thanks everyone

Jay-liverpool:
Hi everyone,

just waiting for my provisional and then starting training with Town and country in bickerstaff, Nr Liverpool. There charging £880 for class C and the same again for C+E.

Just wondering if anyone has trained with these before? Just want to make sure they are a good company before i pay my money.

thanks everyone

Hi Jay,

I’ve had a very brief look at the TN list of recommended LGV driver training providers, and I didn’t notice Town and Country on the list.

I’ll be very quick to add that it doesn’t mean anything that they’re not on that list because the list is made from recommendations from TN members who were satisfied with the service they received. Tha fact that a company doesn’t appear on the list may only mean that no TN member has trained with them yet, or they simply chose not to leave feedback.

Here’s the list so that you can compare other providers in your area:
:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

If you decide to go with Town and Country, would you please give feedback?

Good luck with your training and test, and a picture diary would be nice too!! :smiley:

ROG:
T Walker > Lgv Training in Preston
Tel: 01772 812755 - Rosebank Guide Rd, Hesketh Bank, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 6XS (7.59 miles)

Found this but cannot say what they are like.

EDIT+ADD

Big Roy:
I did my training with Town and Country based in Bickerstaffe, just off the Rainford by pass. Small company, I couldn’t fault them.
If you want their number
0151 531 7039

07885 947644

From a way back, where is Big Roy

The post code brings up Colins Driver training on Coach Road

Probably nothing to worry about.

it would appear they used to do some work for a broker

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71890&p=922957&hilit=+town+country#p922957