Top Gear back this Sunday

At 8pm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

GET IN :smiley:

on dave,and on Dave1 :grimacing:

Lovelyperson:
on dave,and on Dave1 :grimacing:

No, the new series is on BBC 2

why would you want to what such tripe :smiling_imp:

can’t wait looking forward to it best thing since sliced bread :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Schumacker?

LOL,

Its because he is a ferrari test driver, and they wouldn’t let the bbc use the new car to do a lap in unless it was driven by a company tester, seeing as it costs a million quid that makes good sense. They also used it as a stunt to β€˜unmask’ the Stig and fill a bit of air time with herre Schumacher

He is not the stig.
On the end credits it said
JC
RH
JM
The Stig
and guest MS

I dont beielve its him either.

Just before the programme there was one with James May and Oz Clarke about beer and they were getting on a train at Dewsbury towards ( I beieve) Manchester and stropping at some stations for some some real ale on the way does anyone know what stations they were stopping at on the way?.

I would love to do this as recently I have convertyed from Lager to Ale so any help would be appreciated.

jammymutt:
I dont beielve its him either.

Just before the programme there was one with James May and Oz Clarke about beer and they were getting on a train at Dewsbury towards ( I beieve) Manchester and stropping at some stations for some some real ale on the way does anyone know what stations they were stopping at on the way?.

I would love to do this as recently I have convertyed from Lager to Ale so any help would be appreciated.

Some one else has done it and posted a blog, it includes the names of the pubs BeerHere Blog: Oz & James, Drink to Britain The Dewsbury pub is called The West Riding