Too late to moan now

We are shafted by red tape from Brussels,but you had your chance to make a stand for yourself and your rights,when the tacho was introduced in the 1970`s,before drivers had a book of places to sleep,before the advent of sleeper cabs,or sleep on a piece of 4x4 wood,with no night heater.
What we have now,is a society,where with a few kids in the oven,you are better off than working,some earn £26,000 per annum for watching Jeremy Kyle,and getting peed up in Weatherspoons every day,and wear Aldi and Lidl clothing.
An illegal immigrant will have more rights than you,and will get a nice three bed house,more if off spring are involved,as the ukba admit,they will not deport kids and break up the family unit.
The uk has sold under the river the uk farmers,the uk fisheries,the uk miners,the uk car industry,the uk ship builders,(aplledore ship makers in Devon,),the uk train makers,(To Siemens in Germany),in Europe,they stick to their guns,and choose their own factories,to make their own stuff,due to loyalty.
So do not moan about the dcpc,the fines from vosa,it is an equall playing field,where for years,we had to pay thousands in petty fines in europe,while foreign drivers got away with murder on the uk roads.

I am living on handouts, nowhere near 26k because I have no kids, although I do know people with a couple of kids in my situation and they don’t get 26k either.

But some of your posts seem as though they are fueled by Wetherspoons, and you are on the site everyday like me. Are the majority of the TNUK members paying for your waffle with their taxes?

ok wheelnut. :smiley:

My 2nd grandchild is due in 2wks time :smiley:

I hear what you’re saying . . . but in the very small area that I like to think of as my kingdom, everythings ticking over just fine thanx. Life is good at the mo’, we’ve cut back a little (as everyone has) but 'cos we work hard & aren’t too stupid, we find that we’re more than able to survive.

In fact, we’ve rediscovered the joys of walking the countryside without paying an entrance fee for the priviledge.

Have you ever heard of the phrase “bitter & twisted”?

Or perhaps, “failed & given up” !

TOBY FOR PRIMEMINISTER :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can save a small fortune on entrance fees to national trust properties all over the uk,for about £60 a year membership,is a good day out for all the family,with long walks and modern cafes and restuarants at most venues,just a tip to save some money.

wow you are on a roll :unamused: you go for it :wink:

So the answer is to leave the EU and the global free market economy and get rid of tachos and speed limiters and use log books.Keep decent cabs and night heaters.Impose trade barriers in which if goods are imported then good reason needs to be shown why they can’t be made here and that we’ve exported goods to the same value.‘Goods’ does’nt mean oil and gas which can only be sold on the home market at the same price as other oil and gas producing countries like Saudi Arabia sell theirs at on their home markets.No further immigration allowed.All present immigrants to lose their right to work here unless the job can’t be filled by a uk citizen,who was,at least,born here,but the job has to remain advertised in such circumstances.Total removal of the benefits system and closure of the NHS with removal of all taxes used to pay same.Compulsory unlimited private health redundancy/sickness income protection insurance and pension contributions sufficient to cover the costs of retirement with minimum wage increased to match in order to pay the premiums. :bulb:

What we need Carryfast is . . . Anarchy.

The removal of all laws, rules, regulations etc etc.

Let the fittest survive.

Not this boring crap again… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
For what its worth I started work in the 70s and I am much better off now. My parents never had 2 cars or foreign holidays or own their own house, my Dad even had to moonlight when he was on holiday just to put food on the table…
Society now provides for everyone even the lazy scum bags who watch Jezzer all day, some people call this communisium…
As for me I dont let it worry me we all pay taxes even the Lits Lats and Polska, even the scumbags who smoke …

Wheel Nut:
I am living on handouts, nowhere near 26k because I have no kids, although I do know people with a couple of kids in my situation and they don’t get 26k either.

But some of your posts seem as though they are fueled by Wetherspoons, and you are on the site everyday like me. Are the majority of the TNUK members paying for your waffle with their taxes?

You’ve earned the right to help Malc and personally I’m more than happy to pay my taxes when it assists genuine cases like yourself. I’ve got neighbours either side of me who show no inclination for getting a job but seem to be doing ok and that boils my ■■■■! 4 kids each! What’s your chances of returning to work Malc and how are you getting on generally?

If you’ve paid into the system and something happens and you cant work, you should be helped untill fit to return. I do agree with carryfast about scraping the NHS.

Saaamon:
If you’ve paid into the system and something happens and you cant work, you should be helped untill fit to return.

That’s exactly what income protection insurance covers you for.The difference is that you have the choice in how much cover you want up to unlimited cover just for that occupation.

Which is why you don’t often hear of pilots being called ‘scroungers’ when they decide to take early retirement in the event of a medical issue or redundancy putting them out of work unlike those in other jobs who are reliant on the joke national benefits system in which redundancy or a medical issue can result in being thrown into the ‘jobseekers’ and/or so called incapacity benefits system.

However it’s not a cheap option and if they really want us to live in a ‘proper’ capitalist system then they’ll have to come up with some decent wages to pay for it.

/rant

No extra benefit for over 2 kids. Reduce basic allowance. Only pay 75% of rent and council tax. Make the work shy have to report to job centre for 2 hours EVERY DAY or dig holes and fill them in again EVERY DAY to be able to claim hand outs and guess what … millions of scrounging scum will ‘suddenly’ find a job. Problem solved.

I creamed the system for a whole year. It was so easy. Only reason why I was unemployed for so long was cos the benefits system pays so well.

The main deterent would be to make the dole people loose their own time to qualify for their money. ie pointless forced labour such as digging holes and filling them in, or for the less able bodied, filling envelopes with blank pieces of paper and sending them to the government to complain about the benefits system.

/rantend

Squiddy:
/rant

No extra benefit for over 2 kids. Reduce basic allowance. Only pay 75% of rent and council tax. Make the work shy have to report to job centre for 2 hours EVERY DAY or dig holes and fill them in again EVERY DAY to be able to claim hand outs and guess what … millions of scrounging scum will ‘suddenly’ find a job. Problem solved.

I creamed the system for a whole year. It was so easy. Only reason why I was unemployed for so long was cos the benefits system pays so well.

The main deterent would be to make the dole people loose their own time to qualify for their money. ie pointless forced labour such as digging holes and filling them in, or for the less able bodied, filling envelopes with blank pieces of paper and sending them to the government to complain about the benefits system.

/rantend

:open_mouth:
Which is exactly the reason why I’m saying stuff the benefits altogether as people obviously regard anyone claiming the pittance they pay as a criminal.Why should anyone pay taxes just to subsidise a joke of a system in which if you need it you’ll be sent onto a zb chain gang to work like a southern states criminal.

How does all that zb fit into the context of someone who’s decided to claim their private income protection insurance which covers them for the wages for the job that they do,nothing else,for an unlimited period and/or an unlimited amount in the event of sickness or redundancy.

But in which case give us back all the zb taxes and national insurance premiums that we’ve paid (more like had theived off us by the government) to date.

Although having said that it seems the usual hypocricy that it’s someone who’s admitted to ‘creaming’ the system who’s doing all the complaining about others who lose their jobs needing to claim on it. :imp: :unamused:

billybigrig:
TOBY FOR PRIMEMINISTER :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If we can call him DAVE then he is in with a chance :laughing: .

Carryfast:

Squiddy:
Written late and ■■■■■■

Which is exactly the reason why I’m saying stuff the benefits altogether as people obviously regard anyone claiming the pittance they pay as a criminal.Why should anyone pay taxes just to subsidise a joke of a system in which if you need it you’ll be sent onto a zb chain gang to work like a southern states criminal.

How does all that zb fit into the context of someone who’s decided to claim their private income protection insurance which covers them for the wages for the job that they do,nothing else,for an unlimited period and/or an unlimited amount in the event of sickness or redundancy.

But in which case give us back all the zb taxes and national insurance premiums that we’ve paid (more like had theived off us by the government) to date.

Although having said that it seems the usual hypocricy that it’s someone who’s admitted to ‘creaming’ the system who’s doing all the complaining about others who lose their jobs needing to claim on it. :imp: :unamused:

OK so myabe I over did it with the chain gang thing. The trouble is sorting the wheat from the chaff … ie those who really need benefits and want to work from those who see benefits as a lifestyle. I mentioned I ‘creamed the system’ Yes I sort of did, but when I claimed my first cheque for doing ■■■■ all I was a genuine newly unemployed person who had paid in to the system for over 10 years. Trouble is after a few months of looking for work I realised I was better off on hand outs than I would be earning minimum wage after factoring in travel expenses .

However, if they (the government) had consumed my time by making me turn up to the job centre every day or making me do pointless tasks to qualify for benefits I would have found a new job quicker than ■■■■ through a goose.

As for paying back what I took from hand outs… get ■■■■■■ … I live alone and get a 25% discount on my council tax. My neighbours have 5 kids who consume much more medical, educational, recreational and waste collection resources than I do yet they pay only 25% more than me for a family of 7.

Squiddy:

Carryfast:

Squiddy:
Written late and ■■■■■■

OK so myabe I over did it with the chain gang thing. The trouble is sorting the wheat from the chaff … ie those who really need benefits and want to work from those who see benefits as a lifestyle. I mentioned I ‘creamed the system’ Yes I sort of did, but when I claimed my first cheque for doing [zb] all I was a genuine newly unemployed person who had paid in to the system for over 10 years. Trouble is after a few months of looking for work I realised I was better off on hand outs than I would be earning minimum wage after factoring in travel expenses .

However, if they (the government) had consumed my time by making me turn up to the job centre every day or making me do pointless tasks to qualify for benefits I would have found a new job quicker than [zb] through a goose.

As for paying back what I took from hand outs… get [zb] … I live alone and get a 25% discount on my council tax. My neighbours have 5 kids who consume much more medical, educational, recreational and waste collection resources than I do yet they pay only 25% more than me for a family of 7.

Have you ever thought that the reason why you might be better off on benefits than minimum wage is because the minimum wage is so low not because the benefits are so high.But if you want to sort the wheat from the chaff then the good old fashioned American way is (was) best before they zb’d up their economy by giving it away to the Chinese.

But that needs decent wages and lower taxes to pay for all the different insurance policies required.Think you’ll find that the present British dogs dinner of state benefits and zb NHS is to subsidise a low wage economy not to provide an easy living for anyone who’s unlucky enough to find themselves out of work,needing hospital treatment,or retired. :bulb:

If you don’t believe that though just check out the type of benefits that a decent income protection insurance plan,private pension, and private health care provides someone like an airline pilot.