To the Grocontinental driver this morning . .

Call his firm! Report him/her for driving like a ■■■■■ I’m sure he knew that might happen if he tried to barge his way through!! :unamused:
Even better if there is video footage showing what his game was! :laughing:

Lol love reading people having a rant on here , do you feel better after posting it on a forum ? Like above if you were so nearly killed surely you’d ring his firm ? Instead of wasting your time posting it on here

There’s two sides to every story and this is no exception. I’ve seen this scenario thousands of times over the years and every single time it’s because the 40 driver refused to let someone overtake on the short dual.

Mounting the kerb and driving on the verge is completely inexcusable and only the actions of an equally bad driver. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that coming a mile off. Clearly another ‘I’m in the right so why should I ease off’ drivers.

What’s quite funny is every time the 40 drivers on here get told they may get pushed into a ditch if they play silly buggers they always come back with ‘■■■■■■■■’ or ‘I’d love to see them try’. Looks like you found out the hard way.

I just back off and let them pass, I have enough stress in my life without letting other people add to it!

overdrive:
totaly agree with the OP
why should he back off ■■ too many [zb] driving trucks nowdays if its gonna be a dangerous manouver dont do it simple. another case of “im alright jack” unfortunatly very comon nowdays

For your own safety. He may be a ■■■■, he may have just cocked up (we’ve all done that), so you just ease off, and survive to tell the story on trucknet.

A mate of mine is a driving instructor, 1 day, he’s got this kid with him, they’re approaching an uphill with cars parked on right hand side, at top of the hill is a lorry coming down, no chance of stopping (even though cars on his side), so my mate takes control of his car and brings it to a stop.
17yr old starts mouthing off, “it’s my right of way” blah blah blah, and, as my mate put it, who gives a ■■■■ if you’re dead?
The truck wasn’t going to or able to stop, he’s in a toyota aygo or some ■■■■…

Life lesson tought I think.

pavaroti:
I cut a car up at a roundabout, a genuine mistake, gave the car a friendly wave. They then phoned my company and said i cut them up and had a cup of coffee in my hand. :angry:

Another car driver phoned my boss and said i was making ■■■■■■■ faces. :laughing:

A car driver again phoned my boss and said i was weaving in and out of lanes on the bypass. :angry:

These are just a few i know about. Probably more i’ve not been told.

What immediately springs to mind is WERE YOU■■?

redbob:
. . . on the A41 around Ternhill - Market Drayton around 0700 hrs, I just want to say I hope you are proud to have nearly killed me or caused a very serious accident.

I was in a 44t artic too and as the dual-carriageway begins to end and goes single again he decides to overtake me forcing me over to the left causing me to vere on to the end of a slip road for a side lane (thank God it was there) then I hit the kerb and went onto the grass verge!!

Your reg was [zb] by the way and you derserve to be punished. Idiots like you shouldn’t be on the road in any capacity let alone driving class one vehicles. If you want to kill yourself then feel free but dont involve anyone else!!!

IDIOT!

im not getting involved in the playground stuff,but did he acknowledge his mistake,weve all done them,i.e did he give you a few flashes to say sorry mate i ballsed up there,you can forgive a driver if he just says sorry mate,i had similar on r/o ,he came flying in and straight out in front causing me to anchor up,i was well ■■■■■■ off,but got behind him[ready to attack :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: ], then he gave me a couple of flashes[indicators :wink: ] and all was forgiven,if they say sorry its end of as far as im concerned

OP still hasn’t said if he was mimsing along at 39.5mph with this guy behind him for 20 miles then whacking it up to 55.5mph whilst the other chaps motor was limited to 56 mph for 2 miles of dual carriageway then back to another 20 miles of single where it may have been patently obvious that the other gent wanted to drive faster than 40mph for the remainder of the S/C hence not hindering the forward progress of the OP in any way for the rest of his journey… just sayin’.

ady1:

redbob:
. . . on the A41 around Ternhill - Market Drayton around 0700 hrs, I just want to say I hope you are proud to have nearly killed me or caused a very serious accident.

I was in a 44t artic too and as the dual-carriageway begins to end and goes single again he decides to overtake me forcing me over to the left causing me to vere on to the end of a slip road for a side lane (thank God it was there) then I hit the kerb and went onto the grass verge!!

Your reg was [zb] by the way and you derserve to be punished. Idiots like you shouldn’t be on the road in any capacity let alone driving class one vehicles. If you want to kill yourself then feel free but dont involve anyone else!!!

IDIOT!

im not getting involved in the playground stuff,but did he acknowledge his mistake,weve all done them,i.e did he give you a few flashes to say sorry mate i ballsed up there,you can forgive a driver if he just says sorry mate,i had similar on r/o ,he came flying in and straight out in front causing me to anchor up,i was well ■■■■■■ off,but got behind him[ready to attack :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: ], then he gave me a couple of flashes[indicators :wink: ] and all was forgiven,if they say sorry its end of as far as im concerned

This is getting worrying, this is the second time in 24-hours I’ve agreed with ady1. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ady1:

Yeh I agree it just diffuses the whole situation, had it done to me, and done it to others when I,ve ballsed up myself.

redbob:
3. I find some of the so called ‘moderators’ comments astounding. No wonder many many people wont post on this forum with dicks like you ‘MODERATING’. Perhaps change your user name to egoholic? Just an idea.

And yet you’re the one whining like a ■■■■■ because you [zb]ed up eh?

You open your post by saying the guy very nearly killed you yet you weren’t concerned enough about your safety to back it off when you saw the situation developing. :unamused: :unamused:

You played a game of who blinks first and lost, get over it.

We all make mistakes. I’ve done plenty of silly things that I shouldn’t have in hindsight as I imagine many of you have. If it’s done to me I find it’s just best to let it go and get on with your life, not moaning about it on a forum. These posts are getting a little tedious.

As for moaning at the moderators, do you want every post that disagrees with you removed? Are moderators not allowed to voice their opinion? All this attacking moderators for having opinions is just silly. They do their job, you broke the rules by posting a reg number, they removed it. But they are also allowed personal opinions.

Just be NICE about it ladies/fellas!! :laughing:
When you do your test! They say to you make allowances for others who make mistakes! And that’s what I go with everytime! :sunglasses:

smallp:
Why on earth do folk on here complain on here about other drivers,whats the point??,99percent of them probaly won’t read it.God if i was to post everytime I got cut up ect…ect…i would be filling page after page after page.At the end of the day…back off and let them get on with it.

This is true , I dont know any drivers who are on a internet forum or maybe they are too ashamed to

admit it.

I never admit it .

Thetaff:
they have the name of the driver on the side of the truck too.

I think thats well smart.

I’m not on any internet forums so therefore cannot admit that I am :confused:

raymundo:
I’m not on any internet forums so therefore cannot admit that I am :confused:

IMHO thats often the best policy .

maurice:
There’s two sides to every story and this is no exception. I’ve seen this scenario thousands of times over the years and every single time it’s because the 40 driver refused to let someone overtake on the short dual.

Mounting the kerb and driving on the verge is completely inexcusable and only the actions of an equally bad driver. Anyone with half a brain could have seen that coming a mile off. Clearly another ‘I’m in the right so why should I ease off’ drivers.

What’s quite funny is every time the 40 drivers on here get told they may get pushed into a ditch if they play silly buggers they always come back with ‘■■■■■■■■’ or ‘I’d love to see them try’. Looks like you found out the hard way.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:
they have the name of the driver on the side of the truck too.

That is what I was thinking…

maurice:

I agree with this statement but unfortunately I am one of the “40” drivers now due to having been rushing round like a ■■■■ for many years and now being on 9 points…so please don’t tar us all with the same brush. :wink:
This post is ■■■■■■■■■■ you’ve been driving a few years you know what people are going to do even before they do it,tis part of being a ‘Professional’ :unamused: cars,lorries give off a body language and if you don’t get that feeling,then you shouldn’t really be driving ‘Professionally’ :wink: