tilbury parking .

Gonna be weekended in the tilbury/thurrock area this weekend . Anybody got any good suggestions for parking ■■ I cant think of anything . HELP .

down by the Worlds End pub

go past the dock main entrance, go over the first two roundabouts, then right at the next mini roundabout, the pub is at the bottom of the road

The man above is spot on, don’t be worried about the swine flu though, that’s not why the locals have runny noses!

pop in too THE SHIP pub lovely decor nice atmosphere

ps wear full personal safety equipment

Worlds end it will be . If i ever get out of volvo’s . Thanks .

newmercman:
The man above is spot on, don’t be worried about the swine flu though, that’s not why the locals have runny noses!

Is it because they’re full ?

The food in the worlds end is very good too and quite reasonably too

shuttlespanker:
down by the Worlds End pub

go past the dock main entrance, go over the first two roundabouts, then right at the next mini roundabout, the pub is at the bottom of the road

Great, six spaces and you tell the whole world… :open_mouth:

Back down the A13 for me then :laughing:

Turnip was that you with the william hockin motor parked down at the worlds end?

you get slashed at worlds end and deisel taken too, i also had a pallet taken from there aswell, we have now been told to stop using worlds end now, just thought ide share that with you lot…

Problem is, where DON’T you get that crap?

Answers on the back of a postcard to “101 Squadron Flying Pigs, Frozen Hell, Over my Dead Body, Never Never Land.”

Lucy:

Answers on the back of a postcard to “101 Squadron Flying Pigs, Frozen Hell, Over my Dead Body, Never Never Land.”

now now Lucy, play nicely :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:

She seems very grumpy today - lack of cheesecake & chocolate I think :laughing:

dogthehunter:
Turnip was that you with the william hockin motor parked down at the worlds end?

No ! Got there saturday lunchtime and left this morning .Without incident . And i have to say given the alternatives it has to be the only place to go in that area . Well you could go around the back of asda but it seems you have to wear a uniform there , it consists of either sleeveless t shirt ,shiny shorts and sandals with 4 day old socks or shell suit ( which apparently should not have matching top and trousers) and black plastic shoes for colder weather . :open_mouth:

turnip:

dogthehunter:

No ! Got there saturday lunchtime and left this morning .Without incident . And i have to say given the alternatives it has to be the only place to go in that area . Well you could go around the back of asda but it seems you have to wear a uniform there , it consists of either sleeveless t shirt ,shiny shorts and sandals with 4 day old socks or shell suit ( which apparently should not have matching top and trousers) and black plastic shoes for colder weather . :open_mouth:

i heard theybwere clamping there :confused: