The Star of the Show

This 100 ton transport was the last one in.An unbeliebable sight and rare into the bargain.Another to follow.Regards,900X20. :smiley:

Another photo of the Final Attraction.900x20 :laughing:

The solid tyre’s design seems to have been copied by the formula 1 cars :exclamation: so I guess that is progress
cheers Johnnie

sammyopisite:
The solid tyre’s design seems to have been copied by the formula 1 cars :exclamation: so I guess that is progress
cheers Johnnie

Which one were you “stoking” on Johnnie? The one at the back getting towed along ? How many tea cans did you have swinging about? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

sammyopisite:
cheers Johnnie

Which one were you “stoking” on Johnnie? The one at the back getting towed along ? How many tea cans did you have swinging about? Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis it was the front engine which you did all the tea on as you could drop off and wait to pass it to the crew and run back to get the next one between keeping the boiler stoked up as that way you did not spill the tea,it was hard graft mate. :wink: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

sammyopisite:

Bewick:

sammyopisite:
cheers Johnnie

Hi Dennis it was the front engine which you did all the tea on as you could drop off and wait to pass it to the crew and run back to get the next one between keeping the boiler stoked up as that way you did not spill the tea,it was hard graft mate. :wink: :laughing:
cheers Johnnie

Spoken like a well trained “professional” Johnnie,I suppose you were still carrying out the same routine in your later years at Pickfords----only you’d have swapped your clogs for trainers mate,I think!!! Cheers Dennis.

More of the Traction Engines.Might help the old Pickford’s boys.Regards,900x20. Two more to come.

Another one.

And again.