A few more from the archive

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ram transport:
A few more from the archive

RAM,

You dont happen to know which Gardner engine was fitted to that Big J do you?

David :wink:

Great pictures Billy realy good love the little Ford I remembered that well
And IIRC that was a 180

Now, now, 5th wheel, don’t be trying to count the pots on that Percy! You’ll start Bewick off again.

Yh ken i like that little ford aswell my uncle ronnie jnr had that on a contract for manor stainless it was the first motor my grandad got him and yh your right about the engine too i was with my grandad one night when he pulled 2x20 ton containers on a 40ft skel to southampton from chobham farm had to be done at night out the way :wink:

Ram transport:
Yh ken i like that little ford aswell my uncle ronnie jnr had that on a contract for manor stainless it was the first motor my grandad got him and yh your right about the engine too i was with my grandad one night when he pulled 2x20 ton containers on a 40ft skel to southampton from chobham farm had to be done at night out the way :wink:

Sorry to diagree bill grandad and uncle rons first motor was a transit type flat bed .
LCB

Lenny pm me again please mate with that number I deleated it

lcb:

Ram transport:

Sorry to diagree bill grandad and uncle rons first motor was a transit type flat bed .
LCB

Oh yeah i remember the one your on about len we spoke about it the other day didnt we i think ive got a pic of that here somewhere mate