The 56 hours driving

Hello, Can you please confirm that the 56 hours weekly drive limit is in the fixed week of 00.00 Monday to 23.59 Sunday. So if I did a 4 hour drive yesterday (Sunday) it will have no bearing on the 56 for this coming week. I am aware of the 90 hours a fortnight and so if i did 50 hours this week for example, then the most drive time i have available for next week is 40 hours. Thanks

Andy1407:
Hello, Can you please confirm that the 56 hours weekly drive limit is in the fixed week of 00.00 Monday to 23.59 Sunday. So if I did a 4 hour drive yesterday (Sunday) it will have no bearing on the 56 for this coming week. I am aware of the 90 hours a fortnight and so if i did 50 hours this week for example, then the most drive time i have available for next week is 40 hours. Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157959

Andy1407:

I can confirm that you’re absolutely correct, the 56 hours driving limit for th is week started at 00:00 this morning (Monday) and finishes at 24:00 next Sunday (or 00:00 next Monday if you prefer).

Weekly and fortnightly driving limits are based on the fixed week.

Yep that is right, however it’s also a farce that can be exploited and should be closed by applying weekly driving limits to working weeks and not fixed weeks.

However until then crack on.