silly question

as the title says this may be a silly question but is the 56 hrs you can work maximum in a week total “driving time” or “working time” thx in advance for any help… :question:

Driving time, 4X9 + 2X10=56

Edit: spelling

Although you also have to take into account a 90 hour fortnightly driving limit. So if you have done 56 hours last week this week you can only do 90-56 = 34 hours this week

Fileep:

How can you misspell 4, 9, 2, 10 or 56? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

mark41:
as the title says this may be a silly question but is the 56 hrs you can work maximum in a week total “driving time” or “working time” thx in advance for any help… :question:

The maximum driving time permitted in a week (00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday) is 56 hours.

The maximum driving time permitted in any two consecutive weeks is 90 hours

The maximum permitted working time in a week for the RT(WT)R is 60 hours.

dar1976:
Although you also have to take into account a 90 hour fortnightly driving limit. So if you have done 56 hours last week this week you can only do 90-56 = 34 hours this week

and also the 90 hour fortnight limit is for any adjoining 2 weeks.

So you need to know you have enough hours left over from the PREVIOUS week to use THIS week AND then how many hours you drive THIS week will tell you how many you can use NEXT week.

Well that’s my understanding of it anyway, i stand to be corrected.

mucker85:

dar1976:

and also the 90 hour fortnight limit is for any adjoining 2 weeks.

So you need to know you have enough hours left over from the PREVIOUS week to use THIS week AND then how many hours you drive THIS week will tell you how many you can use NEXT week.

Well that’s my understanding of it anyway, i stand to be corrected.

No need to stand, sit down, you’re correct. :wink:

tachograph:

mark41:

The maximum driving time permitted in a week (00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday) is 56 hours.

Just to add.

The maximum duty time in a week is about 99 hours.

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

mark41:

Just to add.

With POA as your friend

dar1976:

Coffeeholic:

tachograph:

mark41:

Just to add.

With POA as your friend

Or break.

Coffeeholic:

Fileep:

How can you misspell 4, 9, 2, 10 or 56? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I spelt driving, drining! I do have mitigating circumstances, I have had an operation on my wrist and finding typing even more difficult than normal lol. On the plus side off for six weeks on full pay! Had the op on Thursday and already bored out of my ■■■■!

Fileep:

Coffeeholic:

Fileep:

I spelt driving, drining! I do have mitigating circumstances, I have had an operation on my wrist and finding typing even more difficult than normal lol. On the plus side off for six weeks on full pay! Had the op on Thursday and already bored out of my ■■■■!

That ■■■■■, especially with your wrist out of action limiting you’re, err, cough*, entertainment’ possibilities. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Get well soon.

Coffeeholic:

Fileep:

Coffeeholic:

Fileep:

That ■■■■■, especially with your wrist out of action limiting you’re, err, cough*, entertainment’ possibilities. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Get well soon.

Even thats out the question, I need both hands for that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Unfortunately, one is for the magnifying glass :laughing:

Fileep:

Coffeeholic:

Get well soon.

Even thats out the question, I need both hands for that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Unfortunately, one is for the magnifying glass :laughing:

magnifier.gif

I hope this helps.

Thx for the answers i had a pretty good idea but just needed to double check as im getting close to the2 56hrs part this week… :slight_smile: only did 23hrs last week so think im ok after i do tomorrows run… :sunglasses:

mark41:
Thx for the answers i had a pretty good idea but just needed to double check as im getting close to the2 56hrs part this week… :slight_smile: only did 23hrs last week so think im ok after i do tomorrows run… :sunglasses:

But you are only going to have 34 odd hours available for next week.

Short week, yay.