That Will suprise

In couple of hrs he is back from work,But he can’t in have locked the doors :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Jen:
In couple of hrs he is back from work,But he can’t in have locked the doors :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thats really cruel, it’s his house, your the lodger. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

Jen:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thats really cruel, it’s his house, your the lodger. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i can see a nigh on the sofa for someone :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

yes jen locked me out and was laughing at me in the window :laughing: :laughing: until i reminded her i was paying for her scooter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alix776:
yes jen locked me out and was laughing at me in the window :laughing: :laughing: until i reminded her i was paying for her scooter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

And this time he have locked his self out,let the keys at home :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: