Tanker jobs

Hi all,
forgive me for it has been 5 months since my last post. I started a new job in January based in Grangemouth. ADR work with container Tanks, love it but the hours are getting less and less.
I’am looking to relocate again,anyone know of a busy bulk liquid co.

Amen.

ravanolli you take and dont give to the forum .
so i do know but i aint telling . :laughing:
you started with JW :laughing:
do you want me to post your inside leg measurement :laughing:
has it been 5 months newbiee :question:
you used this forum and gave bugger all back .
for all the posts /replys for your newbiee questions,
it was a 2 finger job ,
you ask a lot of experienced guys for advivce,
then didnt bother take it you know it all now. :laughing:
APART FROM HOW TO GET A GOOD JOB :laughing:

ravanoli:
Hi all,
forgive me for it has been 5 months since my last post. I started a new job in January based in Grangemouth. ADR work with container Tanks, love it but the hours are getting less and less.
I’am looking to relocate again,anyone know of a busy bulk liquid co.

Amen.

cant help you man the Father HE SAYS CONCRETE BOOTS ./if your lucky therse a scouse git on site trying to make a name for himself . :laughing:

http://www.abbeyroadtanks.com they do chocolate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mikejk:

guess where all the women will be applying for jobs now then!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Giblsa:

Mikejk:

guess where all the women will be applying for jobs now then!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks G. At last someone with a descent reply and not a insult :astonished:

Ravanoli, try this lot up in Peterborough, they always seem to be advertising for drivers based in Dagenham. Ask for Danny Rambold if he’s still there. :question:

Bulkhaul Ltd.

Brignell Road, Riverside Park Industrial Estate, Middlesbrough, TS2 1PS
Tel: +44 (0)1642 230423
Fax: +44 (0)1642 231608
Email: info@bulkhaul.co.uk

The reason that they always want drivers is that they are some of the lowest paid in the south for this type of job.

I was told last friday they are paying good money out of Dagenham , 5 nights out, but top dollar.

Was I told a load of old tosh ?

Edward Teller:
The reason that they always want drivers is that they are some of the lowest paid in the south for this type of job.

I can’t see how ET, they were offering £37k down here for ADR qualified drivers and before you ask a mate didn’t tell me, I went for the interview was accepted but subsequently turned the job down…

Thanks guys i will investagate :laughing:

I was offered a job with BULKHAUL a couple of years ago when I lived down in london and the money was silly.

If in that time they have increased the money beyond the dreams of averice then I apologise.

But I will bet a £1 to a pinch of sh it that they are paying nothing like £37000.

what type of units do they use?

ET, they were offering, £34K basic plus just under £3K london weighting, which is unheard of now, with the exception of people working for the local councils, afaik.

The basic included night out money and you would be required to maximise your hours, his words not mine…

After the interview I went down to SETs in Dagenham where they park up to speak to one of their drivers, off my own back to find out what the job actually entailed… Which helped me decide the job wouldn’t be for me if I was accepted.

Subsequently, I was offered the job at £37K, but as I said in my initall post said no thanks.

But I will bet a £1 to a pinch of sh it that they are paying nothing like £37000.

37 k is about the same as I was told as well ET so it seems it may be correct. I was told by one of our Tilbury lads about it , apparently the only downside is having to go up to Immingham for MOT’s and service

ravanoli:
what type of units do they use?

Renault Premiums…

And Shade, up to Middlesborough once every 4 - 6 weeks for servicing, they route you up and back after the service…

Hope this helps those that are interested…

ta mate

I stand corrected, but suprised. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

When you say basic, what do you mean by basic? 40 hours? 50? 60?, Nights out on top of that? Monday to Friday or rolling week? 5 Days/ 6 Days.

if Its £13.07 per hour for 50 hours over 52 weeks,plus another £1.15 per hour London weighing, that’s a pretty good basic.

plus 3 nights out @ £20 per night we are up to £ 40.000p.a.

Do they pay o/t on top of that say 10 hours at 1 1/2 =£196.05.

that then brings us up to over £50.000 per year or £46.000 per year if they only pay normal time.

I say go for it.

I have just re-read your post mafry 64 and i apologise.

“Maximise your hours” I just bet you do.

Nights out included in pay. just try saying you want to be home for a night or two.

No o/t then.

Ive a feeling you will earn every penny.