Tacho Discs Querry

Hello all, chugging along (literally :laughing: ) question on tach discs…
I’ve got 4 weeks of completed tachos in my bag.
When am I supposed to hand these in and how many do i keep on me?
Thanks in advance, Daz

You keep the present day and the charts that cover the last 28 days (4 weeks) with you

You hand in used charts when they are at least over 28 days (4 weeks) old

Used charts must be handed in BEFORE they get to 42 days (6 weeks) old

Charts must be handed to the vehicle operator and not anyone else such as an agency

If on agency work then each of the charts must go to the operator to whose vehicle it relates to

If you have a scanner or photocopier then scan/copy the charts before sending them off - this method can be used if an agency needs to see or retain copies for payment.

ROG:
Charts must be handed to the vehicle operator and not anyone else such as an agency

If on agency work then each of the charts must go to the operator to whose vehicle it relates to

Hi ROG - I hand all of my charts into my agency and they send them out to the operators?? Having said that I have yet to work for an operator that has failed to copy my charts or download my digi card at the end of my shift.

m4rky:

ROG:

Hi ROG - I hand all of my charts into my agency and they send them out to the operators?? Having said that I have yet to work for an operator that has failed to copy my charts or download my digi card at the end of my shift.

That’s fine m4rky, just bear in mind that it’s your responsibility to hand charts to the operator, not the agencies. As long as you’re happy with the arrangement and your agency does there bit.