T-mobile "flext"

Im a fairly heavy mobile user..... last bill was well into triple figures :open_mouth: ... so ive been looking around the various networks at the highest tarrifs i.e o2 max, orange premier 900 etc…normally costing £75
T-mobile are now doing a plan called “flext 50”. If you sign up over the net its £37.50 for which you get £255 credit per month.
Im now the owner of a t-mobile mda vario pocket pc with co-pilot live 6 sat nav... for free! with 1275 cross net anytime minutes for £37.50 Its bloody good value (no im not on commision) :laughing: :laughing:

I should check the small print before you start using it abroad, otherwise I think you will get quite a shock :open_mouth:

I dont need to use it abroad malc me old china :wink:

Have you got a link to that?

It makes my ‘stunning deal’ with 3 look a bit feeble. :confused: :confused:

Im sorry marcustandy im not techno savvy enough to do links! :laughing:
Its on t-mobile uk`s main website under the “flext” tarrif. If you go for the “flext 50” you can more or less name what mobile you want

I found it thanks, JB.

Unfortunately I’m stuck in my current contract for a few months yet but hopefully that good deal will still be around when i’m ready to change.

Let us know how you get on with the satnav and how well it performs.

i have t mobile contract for 1000 crossnextwork minutes and i got them to fix my credit limt so i wont get stupid bills non of the other networks would do this even tmobile took some pursuading

i have got the mda vario with co pilot and its ace. even paul can drive it. :laughing: well with a bit of help from alix to start :wink:

Heres a link t-mobile Looks like a good deal to me.

Here’s a slightly better link (no offence jammy) Choose the tarriff across the top of the tables and then you can set the sliders to see how many minutes, texts and media messages etc you can get.

I have to admit it does look like it could be a very good deal, will be looking more closely when my contracts up!

I got a similar deal from t-mob before the flext tarrif came out except I got half price line rental for 12 months of the 18 month tarrif. And after the 18 months, if I don’t upgrade the rental stays half price at £17.50 a month :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: