Who has the best sim only deal

Unlimited UK calls
Unlimited text
Unlimited data
Unlimited calls to Europe

u wish… :astonished:

you can get them here for free www. unlimitedphonecallsinyourfekindreamsyadafty.com :slight_smile:

All on a 30 day contract hun

Ido

vectonemobile.co.uk/b/pay-m … step1.aspx

Vodafone £16.50 unlimited calls UK .
unlimited text
1gb data
12mth contract.

■■■■■■00:
Ido

vectonemobile.co.uk/b/pay-m … step1.aspx

Thats pretty good. Whats the coverage like (do you mnow which provider they piggyback off of?)

They use the e network. Same transmitters different price but not 4g. But I have no problems with 3g.

Was with three with their ayce sim the one sim but that has now been discontinued

Any day now, i will very probably be treating myself to a new HTC One m8. Unlocked/any sim, straight from the manufacturer. Although i`m still frantically researching the impossible number of options on pay monthly tariffs, Three, Tesco and GiffGaff are all starting to look promising. Any comments, whether encouraging or otherwise, are most welcome! :slight_smile:

N.B. 5-600 any network minutes is plenty for me, i dont really text much these days, but a decent data allowance - maybe even unlimited (with an equally decent tethering allowance) will be the clincher. Dont see the point in running a PAYG dongle on my laptop if i have a flagship smartphone.

Always better to buy a unlocked mobile. Have you looked at

The peoples operator
Delight mobile

The big operators have caught on that tethering is a premium and that reflects in the price.

ee 4g £12.99 12 month contract

unlimited calls
unlimited texts
2gb data

7gb is a minimum that i need. Sat nav and watching you tube put me on the heavy user side

try mobiles.co.uk and tmobile contract(same as ee) 2000minutes and unlimited data for 14gbp (after cashback which really works)

I use three, it has free roaming in France, Ireland and (Coming soon, Spain)!

Unbeatable me thinks

No hun you’re getting the calls and text that come from your allowances

three was my last provider the link below will explain what you actually get. Nice to see that they have Added new Zealand too.

My sim is unlimited not from any allowances.

store.three.co.uk/mobile/view/co … ome?site=m