T&D Free VOSA CD

I found the VOSA Driver Hours and Tachographs CD given away free with the March edition of T&D very useful. Worth getting…

If thats the one narrated by Sally Bosman, yep its good. I found a few nuggets of advice like…‘make sure you have plenty of fuel when going in a tunnel’ !!

Mike-C:
If thats the one narrated by Sally Bosman, yep its good. I found a few nuggets of advice like…‘make sure you have plenty of fuel when going in a tunnel’ !!

different one :wink:

the SB one is HERE

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27927

Is that the 1 you mean :question: :question: :question: :question:

I thought it sounded like Joanna Lovely :smiling_imp:

Not had a chance to try the C.D. yet but it can’t be as bad as the rest of the mag.

Is it just me that thinks the mag gets worse every month■■?

Got the Truck and Driver mag today, but had a job opening the dvd package, so why do the makers put the plastic cover on which is very hard to open it?

recycled condoms?

Guaranteed not to break,no matter how you try.

from what i have been reading it would be better to give the cd,s to the poles ect

BIG MAC:
recycled condoms?

Guaranteed not to break,no matter how you try.

pmsl :laughing:

I contacted my local VOSA office in Peterborough for an updated copy of the GV262 a few months ago and they mentioned this was coming out soon.

I was amazed that they sent me a copy of it a couple of weeks back without me even requesting it.

Full marks to VOSA on this. If you ring them up for information they will send you what you want free of charge.

Think you will find that the info on this disc is out of date already.

Scanialady said;

Think you will find that the info on this disc is out of date already

If your talking about the requirement to produce records at the roadside, download VU’s and driver cards and return of records to employers, you are correct. However, at the time the filming was done (last September) what is in the film was correct. The disc was first made available at the Coach & Bus Show at the NEC in November.

The 28 plus current day for records only came into force on 1st January this year. The requirement to download driver cards and VU’s came into force on 5th February this year. The requirement to return charts within 42 days or their creation, not quite how the legislation words it, but close enough, again, was 5th February.

Scanialady said; Quote:
Think you will find that the info on this disc is out of date already

If your talking about the requirement to produce records at the roadside, download VU’s and driver cards and return of records to employers, you are correct. However, at the time the filming was done (last September) what is in the film was correct. The disc was first made available at the Coach & Bus Show at the NEC in November.

Ah! A freebie - there had to be a catch to it… :confused: :confused: