Summer is here!

Have seen folks in white socks and sandals,tweed jackets,winter coats,winter woolies in 27 degree heat,only in England!!

toby1234abc:
Have seen folks in white socks and sandals,tweed jackets,winter coats,winter woolies in 27 degree heat,only in England!!

27 degree :exclamation: :exclamation: where have you been today :question: :question: my in cab display passed that temp early this morning :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeh mine hit, 29c in bath today, and my car said 28c when i got back in cardiff

MRC:
at Wembley saturday it was at 42.9 degree’s. I suspect that was ground temperature rather than air temperature. However!!! that is insane for England.

Come on the chelsea :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gotta love this global warming :sunglasses:

Stranraer beside the sea (windier than city) it clocked 26degrees. oasted the whole day, lovely… Who needs Spain?

toby1234abc:

Perfectly describes my brother that… :open_mouth:
Went to my dads last night, he put on a fleece, despite wearing a pair of shorts… :open_mouth:

Summer should be nice for you DAF95, all those lurvely ladeees with not alot on.

Just think of all the time you can spend with them when you break down, :laughing:

Darby Flyer:
Summer should be nice for you DAF95, all those lurvely ladeees with not alot on.

Just think of all the time you can spend with them when you break down, :laughing:

Yep, Ive had a few near misses already especially passing Basinstoke tech college :blush:
I think its suffiecently warm to bring out the work shorts now… :wink:

I always made it look like I was pulling away if a nice bit of skirt was approaching :laughing: just so I could see how much bounce there was, :laughing:

Darby Flyer:
I always made it look like I was pulling away if a nice bit of skirt was approaching :laughing: just so I could see how much bounce there was, :laughing:

Class 1 instructor said to me today - “nice blind spot check, never seen one done on the move before though” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had the pleasure■■? of delivering in central london today,one drop on piccadilly & then to fortnum & masons on jermyn street bout lunch time.Today was one of those days that makes up for all the ■■■■ days,cold winter mornings etc!!!

I love summer, as the nights get shorter, so do ladies hem lines!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I love driving my magnum and being so high up, and air con is a god send :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Working nights has its advantages in the summer, been sitting in garden toasting nicely, and should have a nice cool cab when i start at 1800 as day driver will have been running aircon :sunglasses:

Yep summer is here and the artic drivers are stumped, what hair gel to use? What imitation designer sun glasses to wear? Is there enough chrome on me tractor?, oh the perils of summer, thankfully this is Britain so no need to worry about sunblock girls, :laughing: :laughing: