Phew! it's been warm this week!

Been down to the south of France this week,I could have done having one of those coolers like this bloke…

when the temp was like this…

Hopefully, itll be even warmer where Im going next week - Rhodes :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

Warm…ya’ll don’t know what warm is…hahahahah. I’m trying to sound like an AMerican here…!! Its only 112 degrees here, I think on your scale, thats I think 45-50degrees, I’m sure someone knows…

And, to top it all before Cliff says something, humidity is at around 40-60% as we are in the middle of the monsoon, so breathing is difficult abd working is just hell.

All hail the air conditioning man

Stuart

Relieved to read that it was just the southern French sun that kept you warm Keith - thought it may have been someone had set light to that yellow and blue trailer !
:laughing:

It was certainly cool in my RENAULT PREMIUM with the air con on. :sunglasses:

Ken.

Craig 111:
Relieved to read that it was just the southern French sun that kept you warm Keith - thought it may have been someone had set light to that yellow and blue trailer !
:laughing:

Now,now then.There’s no need for those sort of remarks :wink:

And anyway,I’ve still got my blue and white trailer :sunglasses:

But I was in the Eupen depot this afternoon (check your mail) and what a motley crew of individuals there was to be seen!

The heat here has put the mockers on my economy drive. This morning I arrived on a door at a company in the NYC area after sitting at a max of 65 mph and the computer showed 8.2 mpg, ‘A good number’ I thought. It took 4 lazy gits 4.5 hours to unload my trailer (which normally takes 15 minutes), 4.5 hours of running the engine to keep the A/C on took the figure back down to 7.2 mpg :frowning: