Jeez its HOT!

Sitting in the garden having dinner, just past 11pm and its a tad over 39 degs C. I reckon the aircons going on tonight!

Spent a week in July last year in Murcia, 40c some days, couldn’t handle it, actually stuck my head in the freezer more than once, wife thought I’d lost it

If you want to experience normal weather conditions I would recommend you come to the north of Scotland. Today in the middle of our so called summer we have heavy rain warnings, the ice bergs are still floating around the moray firth and the sky matches the colour of the sea… dull & grey :frowning:
And I see smoke coming from chimneys which mean some are lighting their fires its that dismal.
We also had a major health alert because one Ecoli bacteria was discovered in our water supply, but that could be there naturally anyway and to top it all John Prescott was on the TV this morning, now that really is depressing!!

And its a mere 14 degs.

32 degrees in deepest Derbyshire this week, plenty of black faces too :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
32 degrees in deepest Derbyshire this week, plenty of black faces too :stuck_out_tongue:

bloody hot in Tottenham last night also you could smell the camp fires for miles

Yes and I think Switchlogic drove the bus, cooked himself an evening meal but knocked over his stove :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

Have they opened the Pits again then. :smiley:

muckles:

Wheel Nut:

Have they opened the Pits again then. :smiley:

Sure have, Normanton…its the pits, Official… :open_mouth:

Hombre:
Sitting in the garden having dinner, just past 11pm and its a tad over 39 degs C. I reckon the aircons going on tonight!

[zb] i was in the sauna in the garden last night and it was 49 degrees, you girl. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hombre:

just had a txt from james, it,s -5 in the rhondda, :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

browncow2:

Hombre:

just had a txt from james, it,s -5 in the rhondda, :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

it snows up there in august.

raymundo:
If you want to experience normal weather conditions I would recommend you come to the north of Scotland. Today in the middle of our so called summer we have heavy rain warnings, the ice bergs are still floating around the moray firth and the sky matches the colour of the sea… dull & grey :frowning:
And I see smoke coming from chimneys which mean some are lighting their fires its that dismal.
We also had a major health alert because one Ecoli bacteria was discovered in our water supply, but that could be there naturally anyway

Ecoli just means that a Deer has pooed in the supply :frowning:

Hombre:

[ZB] off, you [zb] :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi all.Don’t complain about being too hot,we’ve just had the first snowfall lastnight in the fjälls with temps of min 4c :open_mouth: .but we usually get an '‘indian summer’'later in the autumn. :smiley: Mike

180 C is the pizzza in my oven